The Day off

Still at my Aunts with my cousin Jasmine we are acting like crazy insane weirdos. Sorry this chapter is a little rushed or well bad. Anyway here you are.

Naruto's point of view
     'Are you at school yet Naruto?' Texted Hinata and I sighed at the question.

     'I'm not going anywhere today.' I responded back. That reminded me that he is still in my house. I look out into the living room and spot him sleeping on my cheap busted couch. I grab a spare shirt and set of pants next I shake him awake as my phone vibrates in my pj pocket.

     "What do want?" Sasuke asked as I gave him a harsh glare and tossed the clothes in his face.

"Get ready for school." I said pulling out my cell and reading the new message. 'Does it have to do with your sadness??That's it I'm coming over' before I could reply back it buzzed again. 'Walking to the door.' Shit.

"Naruto?" Said a soft voice at the door. I looked up as Sasuke went to open it.

"Stop!" I screamed at him as he turned and stared at me like I was a lunatic. "Please go hide I don't want her to get the wrong idea." While he stepped away the knob turned and flung wide open knocking him onto my chest. Hinata stared at Sasuke and me while my face lit a dark shade of red and a frightened expression grew. Sasuke however was completely frozen, hovering over me.

"Naruto?" She asked as though seeing if it was really me, I too was hoping it wasn't but that can't be true. "Sasuke why are you on... Naruto?" She questioned him and I looked up at him in another attempt but blocked at the sight of his black eyes and laid my head back on the ground. Why did Hinata have to come over and then the memories replay in my brain. Tears run down my whiskers and my vision is becoming blurry.

"What's wrong Naruto?" Sasuke says taking his toned body off mine. Hinata then comes to my side trying to comfort me.

"Everything is going to be alright. I won't tell that you like Sasu-"

"I don't like him." I shouted back at my purple hair girl sitting beside my right arm as a small frown grew on Sasuke's pale face as he got up from behind her. Water still falling from my azure eyes I sat up being wrapping up by Sasuke's strong arms. My face's color flushed away at his movements.

     "It's going to be ok." Sung Hinata's sweet voice as she joined the hug. After we stayed like this for a while till Sasuke and Hinata began to squabble over me making me feel discombobulated as tears still rushed down my pale white face. The two then stopped as I let out a tiny laugh.

"Finally cheering up?" Asked a deep voice of the emo boy Sasuke. I shake my head throwing my arms around Hinata as I look over at my electric clock to see that it reads 7:33 am. If I had gone to school I would be changing classes right about now. Doing my math that means we stayed in that hug for at least a half an hour and I am still pouring out tears even if they have gotten smaller.

"Naruto?" I look up at purple obsessed girl. "You wanna watch some movies?" I just nod and take a seat on the couch beside the two and Hinata turns on the power and then Netflix. She put on some sappy love story one and I just stare and think about what is happening in all my classes when I feel teme lean onto my shoulder. I shudder in fear and slightly shift his body.

"Stop moving." He replied back to my actions. I told him I don't love him, threatened to call the police, and he still has the nerve to piss me off. I have one word for him .... No. I take my hand reach for his hair and ever so sweetly, ruin it from duck butt to who knows what. He looks up at me irritated and then places his damn head back on me but this time in my lap. My face starts to burn red. Deciding to stand up I knock him off my crotch and his spot on the couch.

Hinata looks over to us and I just say, "Oops sorry." In a very sarcastic tone. She ignores me and Sasuke as I walk to the closet and grab three blankets but remember I'm supposed to hate Sasuke. I then toss his on the floor and walkover to Hinata. She takes it from my hand while I held it out to her and I go back to my spot between the two.

"Don't I get one?" Asked teme. I just brush off the remark until he says,"Guess I'll have to share with you." And he cuddles up next to me under my cozy cover.

Sasuke's point of view
     Naruto's chest is so warm and- no you said you wouldn't put Naruto through this. Pull away hurry, but I can't he's to warm. Why can't I stop? I know I love him and want him, but I should have enough self control to not do this. I look up at his face and stare. He's so sexy. No, Sasuke pull away. Just as I'm about to Naruto starts to cuddle back and my whole body becomes all fluttering like when I first time I saw him.

     He slowly pushes his head under my chin. Why is he doing this? Didn't last night he point out how he doesn't love me but someone else? All the sudden he places a peck on my collar bone and everything else in the world just seems to wash away. "I love you, Naruto." I whisper quietly so Hinata doesn't hear me when I say this.

----------------------------------------------
Yay! Done! I have been working in this chapter science I came to my Family Farm for Thanksgiving a yesterday and I just now finished. Wow.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Love you guys. Thanks for all the votes, views, and comments. They mean a ton. Read the next chapter for more.