Night Out At Sam's

"Mal who do you like?" Asked Emma laughing her head off ( she's never asked that question before and she's weird so...). " I like Cory( Emma's boyfriend)" I replied making everyone else laugh. "Good one Mal." Said Sam.        " are you actually allowed to sleep over at Sam's with us Mal?" Asked Zoe.            " yeah well my mum told me to try not to stay at home with Fred when she isn't there so..."I replied.                                " fair enough" said Kate.                              " oh my goodness Sam how far away is your house?" Asked Mimi.                            " umm just around the corner of that street." Said Sam.                                            " ooh ooh! I have an idea why don't we sing sorry  while walking?" Said Zoe.             " good idea zee ( nickname for Zoe)" I said with my mouth full of maltesers.       " is it too late now to say sorry?" We all sang the rest of the way, and by we I mean; Me,Walt,Cory,Emma,Kate,Sam,Zoe,       ,oli,Harvey,shawaib,zeead,miah,       other miah,Tom,Jeremy,Isaac,elena and marvin.

AUTHOR:IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN THANKS A LOT AND PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK BELOW. AND PLEASE PRESS LIKE IF YOU LIKE IT. I WILL ONLY REVEAL WHATS WRONG WITH MALS LIFE IF I GET 10 LIKES. TEENY BIT OF INFO: MAL HAS PURPLE HAIR.
BYE
YOURS SINCERELY
NICODIANGELOLOVER191