1.

************
Alison/Madison POV

"Ring!!" "Ring!!" I groaned as I slammed my alarm clock shut and heard a crack. I peeled my eyes open to see that I have smashed my alarm clock into pieces. Ugh now I have to go  buy a new one.

Okay so let me introduce myself. I'm Alison Starling and some people call me Ali. I'm your 'typical nerd' at school, but I street fight and sometimes street race. I'm known as "Iris" there. I'm 17, 5'7 , I have dark brown, hazelish, blonde ombré hair. It's wavy. I have light blue and green eyes with a hint of silver but I put contacts so they are a brown. I'm pretty basic nothing special or big.

I walked into my walk in closet and took out black leggings , sports bra , underwear, a shirt that says "punk" and walked into my bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower.

I started to think. It was mid semester and I know people would be talking about me a lot. They would all talk about why I'm switching schools In the middle of the  semester but Oh well. Back at my old school I dressed 'normal' (at least I thought it was) but considered a nerd I guess. I'm pretty sure the sames going to happen cause I'm going be dressed into normal things unlike the sluts wearing nothing. You see some of my friends are already at that school and they act like a nerd getting good grades and all even though we aren't.

After a while I was snapped outta my thoughts and decided to finish my shower.
Once I was finished I got out and wrapped a towel around me. Blow dried my hair and put some loose curls. I then got into my clothes and added an oversized plain grey sweater. I then got my backpack and phone and went downstairs. Took my keys to my red Toyota and got in. I have a lot of cars but need to act as a 'nerd' so I got a Toyota for show. I started to drive to hell hole people call school. Once I got out of my car I could see people staring at me and whispering. Now to survive this hell hole...

****

Also for every chapter in going to write how much words are in the chapter but I won't include any author notes and all. 370

How do you like it so far? I know it's short but I'm still thinking of ideas for it. The next chapter will come out tomorrow and I promise it will be longer. Byeeee. Please comment telling me how u think the story is so far and some ideas.