4.

Madison/Alison's POV

As I walked out of the office I looked at the paper and saw that my locker was B357. I walked around and found Veronica and the boys.

They were with some other guy that I don't know. The boys saw me and smiled. Veronica turned back and saw me. She ran she to me crushed me into a tight hold.

"Alison!!!" She shrieked.

The guys laughed at her while I was trying to get her off me.

Once she let go I sighed dramatically and said "Yes I'm alive!"

The guys chuckled as Veronica slapped my arm.

"That hurt!" I said dramatically.

"Oh hush!" She said not believing it.

Then the boys hugged me. I looked over to the guys I didn't know and Veronica introduced us "Oh, Alison this is Blake and Blake this is Alison. Don't worry he knows about our secret."

"Hello." I told him as he shook my hand.

"So your the famous Iris." He said.

"The one and only" I said as I winked.

"Vero help me find my locker I have been walking forever!" I said as I threw my hands in the air.

"What's your locker number ?" she asked.

"B357" I replied.

"Oh your standing in front of it." She said.

I looked and saw B357. " Wow " I said.

"Haha now give me ur schedule." She said.

I gave it to her and she shrieked causing more people to look since people were already looking cause I'm the "new kid".

"Geez Vero u sound like a dying seal or are u a dying seal?" I joked.

"Shut it" she glared. The guys only laugh.

" All of us have the same classes together!!! Every one of us have the same classes!!" She said.

"Wow, I thought we were gon have the some of the same classes but I didn't think all of us were going to have everything the same." I said.

She opened my locker and took my backpack and took out the things I needed and shoved the rest in the locker slamming it shut.

She handed me my things and said, "My locker is next to yours on the left and the boy's locker is in the building next to this one."

"okay. Now let's start going to class." I said. As the bell rung. We walked into English and everyone looked at us I'm guessing cause I'm new. Vero sat in the corner back while I sat next to her. David in front of me and Justin in front of her. Lastly was Aston in front of David and Blake in front of Justin. We talked for a bit before the teacher came walking in.

"Hello class. Today I believe we have a new student. Would u like to introduce yourself Alison?" She asked.

"I'm fine thanks" I replied.

" okay everyone this is Alison" she said.
She then started to do today's lesson.

Time skip to after class

Allison's POV

As me and Vero walked to our lockers to get our things I said "She's nice but strict at the same time and gives quite a load of homework"

Vero replies with " she gives us homework to whatever we need to catch up on"

We walked up to our lockers got everything and went to our chemistry class.After chem class we went to math.

Time skip to lunch

Allison's POV

We put all our stuff away. And waited for the guys.

While waiting Vero whispered "Hey Ali those boys right there are the so called bad boys and the one in the middle is named Jake leader of the snipers."
And pointed to what I'm guessing is Blake.
"That's Tyler" points to Tyler , "Thats Austin" points to Austin, "That's Hunter " points to Hunter ,
" And that's Arron." She pointed to Arron.

"They are all in the gang Snipers. We need to keep low around them" she said

  "Okay " I replied.

" Also , they have all the same classes and they are in our Chemistry , Lunch , Free period, and PE but we might not see them in class except PE cause they skip." She said.

Once she finished the boys came and we got our lunches and ate. After that we hung since we had free period. Once the bell rand we started walking to gym. I hate PE cause they have skimpy clothes and they can't see that I'm built. Ugh now onto the class that I dread to go to.

****************

743.