7.

If u read my last post it tells u that I have changed Alison Starling as her fake name for school and her real name would be Madison Ellie Brooke.

Enjoy!

*********************

Alison/Madison POV

I'm in a good slumber until I feel water and it feels like I'm drowning.

I open my eyes to see Andy there with a empty bucket and my clothes all wet. I glare at him and he raises his hands up in surrender "hey you wouldn't wake up and I was calling u for the last 10 mins" he said

I'm groaned feeling the clothes sticking to me like second skin.
"Get out I'm going to go change" I grumbled to him.

He starts walking out of my room and before he does he turns to me and says "Vero and the guys are here by the way" and leaves closing the door.

I get out of bed and go to my closet. I picked out a skater skirt with suspenders attached, white crop top with no sleeves , and my black lacey undergarments. I put the clothes and and got in the shower. I put some vanilla body wash,shampoo, and conditioner. Yes I love vanilla. Once I was finished I dried myself and blow dried my hair. I put on my clothes and combed my hair leaving it wavy. I then went and got my phone and a black little purse. I got $1,000 and put it in and my keys. I walked to the living room to see them all.

Vero was wearing nude high waisted shorts and white crop top with some flats. The boys all had jeans and each had a different plain colored shirt.

They saw me come down and Vero said "hurry I'm hungry" and I ran to get some ankle length socks with some black combat boots and went back to them.

"Where do u wanna eat?" I asked them.

"There is a building near the school and on the 4th floor there is a really good restaurant " said David

"Isn't that one of the towns best restaurant? " asked Andy

David nodded.
"The name is "Bistro" David added.

"We need reservations. They would not give us a table." Said Blake.

"It's no problem I'm really good friends with the people there let's go" I replied.

"Who's car we taking?" Asked Blake.

"I will drive and take Vero and Andy with me. David u can drive my new black mustang that I fixed last week since u know where it is and the rest of u can go in the car with him" I said.

I got my keys to my red convertible Audi R8 and I gave the keys to the black mustang to David. We went to my parking lot/space and got in the car. We drove to the restaurant and parked. People who were passing by stopped and looked at our cars. We got out ,locker it and went into the building. There were 4 elevators in the lobby. They all ran into a elevator and Vero called out to me " see u there" and the door closed. I chuckled and waited for an elevator. When one came I went in and pressed the 4th floor.
When I got to the fourth floor I went into the restaurant and heard them talking.

"I'm sorry if u do not have a reservation I cannot allow u to have a table" the host said.

"Why would we need reservations?" Asked Andy.

"This is one of the best restaurants in town and people make reservations a month early just to have a table and unless u are someone who doesn't need reservations to get a table instantly then if u don't mind may u please leave" the host said.