9.

So how do u guys like the different POVS? Do u want me to continue it like this or just stick to
Alison/Madison 's POV?

Enjoy!

--------------------
Alison's POV

Ring!! Ring!!! I slammed my alarm off but it wasn't just having it. I got it and threw it across the room and it stopped.

I got out off bed and went into my restroom. I took a shower and dried my hair and put it in a bun and put in my wig and secured it. I put in the contacts and went into my closet and decided to wear my lacy undergarments some loose grey jeggings , silver long sleeved shirt , my gray and white converse, big gray and white hoodie that has stripes , and my white backpack.Pure grey and white I know.

I walked downstairs to see the guys and Vero eating pancakes.

"Morning free loaders" I said to them.

They all looked at me and said morning.

Vero them said " I don't know why u dress like this and let people walk over u."

"It helps me know who is trustable and not trustable." I said sadly.

I got a granola bar and ate it. After I finished it I went back to my room and got my wallet and stuffed $500 in there and put it in my phone case. I went back downstairs to see they were all waiting for me.

We went white Andy stayed in my house and it was me and Vero in one car and the boys in my one of my Acura(idk how to spell it) and went to school. While we were going Vero said," Andy told me there is a new built home and it's huge"

"Let's check it after school I might wanna buy it. If I do I will give my current home to Andy." I replied.

"Okay" she said.

When we got to school we got out and went to homeroom since the bell rang the moment we got here.

We walked in and the guys were at the seats already. We were talking and the PA came up.

"Students there will be a assembly after homeroom in the auditorium. I know this is last minute but u must all attend." Said the principle.

After home room we went to the auditorium and took our seats.

The principle came and talked about the school Blah blah  blah.
After he then said " some of u will have schedule changes because we have new teachers and subjects."

Some teachers came out and he introduced them.

"There will be dance ,singing , music , and art." He said.

"Okay now go to your home room classes and they will give u your schedules. Some will have the same others will change. " he finished

We walked to homeroom and the teacher passed us our new schedules.

I looked at what I got

Home room
AP English
AP calculus
Sing/music
Lunch
AP science &history
Art
PE

Vero looked at mine and frowned.