11.

Alison/Madison POV

After all that in the cafeteria I started walking to my next class. When I got there I went to the back of the room. Once the bell rang people started coming in.

-------------------
Time skip to art (still Madii POV)
--------------------

When I walked into art the boys were there. I walked to my seat and Ms.Peterson started giving us instructions.

Once she finished telling us the instructions we got our supplies we would need for it. Ms.Peterson decided to have a competition to see who can draw something our school related the best.

I got my stuff and started to draw a wolf since the school's mascot is a wolf.

When I finished I looked at it with pride. I liked how I drew it.

I decided to leave it like that

I decided to leave it like that. Ms.Peterson passed out little papers where u were supposed to write what u drew and how it relates to our school.

Peterson passed out little papers where u were supposed to write what u drew and how it relates to our school

I put my drawing and explanation on Ms.Peterson's desk. 

After Ms.Peterson said we had an art project where we had to make a presentation with someone.
She called out the partners and what she said next was horrible.

"Alison and Jake"

"When do u want to do the project?" A voice asked.

I looked at Jake to see him looking at me.

"How about the weekend since its Tomorrow?" I asked

"Sure. Do u want to work army place or yours?"

"Yours" I said since I didn't want to raise suspicion of he saw where I lived.

He wrote down his address
"Come to my house at 9"

The bell rang and I walked to PE.

-------------
Time skip to after school and at Ali house
—————————

We were all lounging around and Vero asked "isn't it tiring to keep changing people?"