5

So for Alison I changed her eye color to blue and green with a hint of silver but she wears contacts that make her eyes a dull brown.
(I don't mean to offend anyone who has brown eyes. I myself have a bit of brown)

****************

Alison's POV

We walked into the locker rooms and we both opened our lockers and I  was lucky our lockers were all the way in the back where no one was except me and Vero. I changed into some black loose sweats and a grey baggy and when I mean baggy I mean really baggy cause I can't let them see my curves. Then I changed into some nike grey Nike running shoes and tied my hair up.

Vero was in some grey loose basketball shorts, the same shirt as mine but white and she got her dark blue nike running shoes. We headed out as the bell rang.

When we got out the guys were all there and the girls were either in skimpy clothing or regular ones for the ones who aren't sluts.We all stood on the line that they usually do as the PE teacher came out.

"Okay class we have a new student here today." The teacher said as everyone looked at me.

"Hi Alison I'm your going to be your PE teacher and I'm Mr.Smith. Ask me if u need anything." He said smiling at me. You see we know each other and no one knows but my fighting manager Andy. U see they are old high school friends and he introduced us.A few weeks after of knowing him he got ganged up by some gang in an ally and I saved him. When I had finished off the gang he was pretty beat up so there was no way he could beat them off.I threatened him not to tell anyone about me since he has seen me with and without disguises. I didn't threaten him when we met cause he saw the real me but when I saved him he saw me in my disguise and I told him I had contacts on and put on baggy clothes.

"Okay for the next 1 or 2 months we will be doing boxing strategies and track." Me. Smith said as some of the students groaned. I was excited because I loved this sport but soon frowned when I had to hide my fighting skills and running skills.

"Today we will be running so let's go out onto the track." Said Mr.Smith. We started to walk out. When we got out I saw the football team stretching.This schools track is around the football field. That's kinda big but not that big cause the school's football field isn't like a normal sized one. It's like half of a giant one so its pretty normal but I'm alright since I always run.

"You guys will jog with a partner
so I have chosen partners for you so don't think about going with your friends." He said sternly which resulted  the class in groaning even more.

"Okay so the partners are
Veronica and Ashley
Vincent and Anthony
Ally and Jennifer
Destiny and Annie
David and Blake
Hunter and Victor
Austin and Jacob
Arron and Justin
Tyler and Ashton
And lastly
Jake and Alison.
Now get moving and go with your partners to find a mat." He said writing on his clipboard.Wow everyone got a partner that is the same sex as them except for me. I have Jake and I have to run and be partners with him. I wanna dieeeee.

Jake spotted me and came up to me." Hey lets go so we can go run" he said annoyed and started walking to start. I followed him and Vero shot a small smile and I returned it.

Mr.Smith walked to the front.
" okay u have 10 mins to jog and then I will ask how much laps u guys ran and don't try to lie cause I will know. Now jog steadily not to fast and not to slow. Now try not to ditch your partners and let me go set the score board to put 10 mins" he said as he walked over to wherever and set the timer.while I got out my phone put on my earphones and put music so no one would bother me.

When the horn blew I put my phone in my pocket.

I started to jog not waiting for Jake. I always run to relieve stress. I started to think and I didn't want to think so I just blanked my mind put my music a little higher and began to jog like I usually would but slower. I just kept jogging with a blank mind with the music playing not caring about the class or anything. When the scoreboard ended I just passed the start so I stopped and took out my phone and closed the music. I wasn't panting or even break a sweat. I then bent down and retied my shoelaces so they were tight. When I looked up I saw everyone still running to the start so Mr.Smoth could record our laps. They were panting like crazy when they got to where Mr.Smith and I were and everyone's faces held shock even the football team and their coach. Everyone had their jaws open except for Mr.Smith and my friends well except Blake. 'Shit' I thought. I jogged to fast but I wasn't even tired and usually ran faster. Oh well I guess I will just say I always run or something.The football coach then went to Mr.Smith and talked.

He then came to me and asked "what's your name?" "Alison" I replied without emotions. "Well Alison can u follow me? " He asked. "I'm Mr.Anderson by the way" he added "Sure" I said. He then started to walk back to the field where the football team was with them still shocked and me following him. When we got to the team they had recovered. He then yelled at the team "Alison here was jogging and wasn't panting, break a sweat or even tired and u guys can't even do that!" The guys then look at me and see I'm not panting, breathing hard, or even break a sweat. Their eyes then widen. The coach then asks me "How old are u?" "17" I answered. "So a senior?" He asked. "Yup" I said. "How did u even run that much and still be fine?" He asked after a moment of thinking to himself. "I didn't run that much" I said.
Did I? I wasn't paying attention so I don't even know.

"Are u kidding me!" He exclaims breaking me out of my thoughts.

"You ran nearly 4 laps just jogging without stopping whatsoever without a problem! Not even the boys can do that! They can barely do that!" He exclaimed

Oh shit. I ran to much. Now come to think of it, it doesn't really matter

"Okay...." I said not knowing what to do.

(Bold- football coach
Slanted- Alison)

"How?"

"What do U mean?

"How were you able to do that?"

"Simple, it wasn't that hard I don't see how u guys can't do it"

"What do u do to be able to do that?"

"I jog everyday?" I said which sounded more like a question.

"Parker" The coach called. A guy came up to us and replied "yes?"
"Since u run everyday and is one of our fastest runner I want u to run a lap with me timing u" he said. " okay " the boy replied.

The coach took out a timer and we all started to follow him back to Mr.Smith and the kids who were now starting to even out their breathing.

When we all got there we sat on the side with me still next to Mr.Anderson. "Jake go do it with him"Mr.Smith said.

"Ready... Set... Go!!"
And they dashed off. When they got back they were tied.

"You both got 2 mins and 1 second" the coach said.

He then looked at me and said "see u are probably faster because u just jogged" I just raised a eyebrow and said "and...?"
"I want u on my girls team or to help me." He said. "What!!!" Screeched Shannon. "She's just a nerd!" She added. Oh for those of u who don't know she's the 'queen b' ,lame. Mr.Anderson looked at her sternly and said "so what if she's smart that doesn't mean she don't good at sports!"
"Sorry Mr.Anderson but I can't play sports" I said. "Lies! You just ran that much and I'm pretty sure with that running ability you are able to do sports." He said. "No I'm sorry running is running just because I run doesn't mean I can do sports" I said.

**********

1,444 words.

I made this chapter long. I hope u like it.