10.

Unedited
Alison's POV

This past week has flown by fast and today is Thursday. We had just finished school and at my new home. We had bought all the furniture already and put them in place.

Today Andy called and said I had a few fights. Right now the guys are in kitchen eating pizza and Vero is with me getting ready. I had a black sports bra with dark grey spandex. I had my dark blue nike shoes and put a black hair with with charcoal contacts. Since I street fight I have to put a disguise because
1) people try to hunt me down
2) because they would recognize me as Madison.

I then put a winged eyeliner and smokey eyeshadow. After I put dark blood lipstick and my wig into a pony tail.

I went to check in the mirror and u could see my tattoo. It's on my left side of the stomach and it's not that big. Pretty small I do say so myself.  It says "Inhale the future exhale the past" with some birds. I then went to the kitchen to call them so we can go and I went in my black Ferrari with Vero while the guys got into my black mustang. Andy got on his motorcycle.
( I don't really know motorcycles)

----------------
(When they get to the under ground)

We parked and got out. We went into the alley way and the security was there. When he saw me he opened the door and I told him "they are with me" and he let us in. Once we got in the smell of alcohol and sweat hit me.

The guys and Vero went to take their seats while I went into the locker room and waited. I had 5 people I would fight with.

Then the announcer yelled
" Our next fight is Deadly who will be fighting against Iris!" People cheered for him since they didn't know me so well. The people that did cheered for me.

The bell rang. Deadly looked at me and laughed.
"Really?! U put me with some chick?!" He said all cocky.

While he was laughing I punched and flipped him over. Before he got time to recover I straddled him and started to punch him. After a while he got me off him. He started to charge at me and was about to round kick me but I already saw it coming and dodged it and jabbed him in his left side of the stomach. After I kicked him square in the face and he knocked out. Some people were surprised while others cheered. The announcer declared me as the winner and I fought the next one.

---------------

After all 5 fights I won each one and I made sure to give them each a hard blow so they would have a huge bruise. I knew I was starting to get a bruise on my left side of the jaw. I walked to the bar and Andy gave me the cash. I got 100,000 because people didn't expect me to win and I got all their money. I gave 10,000 to Andy and shoved the rest into my duffel bag. We then went to the cars and left.

Once we got to my house they went into their cars and went home. I went to my room and took off my wig and contacts.
I took off my makeup and my clothes. I went into the shower. After I wore my nightie and fell asleep.

--------
(Morning the next day )

Alison/Madison POV

I woke up early today and closed my alarm so it wouldn't go off. I then got ready and put on a dark purple flannel that was a little bigger than my size so u wouldn't see my body. I put black tights and purple vans. I made sure my wig was put on nicely and my contacts were in. I unplugged my phone from the charger, put $500 in my backpack and went to school in my Toyota.

I got to school and parked. I then got out and walked into school. People were whispering while looking at me. When I got to my locker the guys and Vero were there. When I got to them Vero said " U have a bruise on ur left side on ur jaw" I opened my locker and looked into the mirror and saw that there was a bruise. Shit I forgot to put makeup over it. None of us had makeup so I had to leave it be. We went to our classes.