12.

Alison's POV

We have been working on the project and it's getting late.

I called Vero to come pick me up with my stuff for the fight later on.
We finished 1/6 of the project. Right now we were finished cleaning up and heading to the living room when

Ding!

I checked my phone to see a message from Vero.
I opened it.

I'm here waiting outside.

Okay
I sent back

"I got to go. Bye!" And I left hearing some byes.

I walked to the car Vero was waiting for me. I got in and changed from Haley's clothes into my fighting ones , put on my wig and eye contacts and traded spots with Vero so I could drive.

-----------------

When we got there I parked next to David's car. We got out and went in. I went to the locker room and put my stuff in and started to wrap my hands. Once I was finished I walked out and  saw Andy and walked over to him.

He saw me and said "You have 5 fights today."

"Alright"

We kept talking about the fighting strategies until the announcer said

"Now for our next fight Shadow challenged Iris to a fight and she accepted."

I went in the ring and the guy looked me up and down and smirked. One word . COCKY.

I kept my emotionless face on. Once the bell rang he attacked. He tried doing a left punch but I dodged it and sent a round kick to him. He staggered back and seemed pissed. He charged at me and I step sided and he ran into the rope. He tried sending a left kick but I caught it and flip him onto his back. I straddled him and started punching him until he knocked out.

---------------------
After all fights
---------------------

I had won all the fights and got 5,000. I gave 1,000 to Andy. We started walking to the bar and talked. Vero and I were talking about my house until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

------------

Jake's POV
(From Ali leaving his house)

Once she left I got ready to go to the underground. Once I got ready me and the guys got in our cars and left. We parked and went inside. We got some front row seats and watched some people fighting.

"Do u know when Iris will fight?" I asked.

"Yup right after this fight" replied Tyler.

After the fight the announcer said
"Now for our next fight Shadow challenged Iris to a fight and she accepted"

Some guy and Iris went into the ring. Her body is amazing I'm not going to lie. They fought until Iris knocked him out.

This went on for 4 more fight and she won all the fights.  Me and the guys went to the bar and got some drinks. After Hunter said "You wanna talk to Iris now is your chance she is at the left side of the bar and drinking."