8.

Hey sorry about the long wait.
-----------------------------------

Recap from the last chapter

"Wait I think I seen u before" said Jake.

I gulped. Oh no. Please do not know me I thought.

Jake's POV

Once I had said that she had tensed. Even some of the people at the table.

My dad raised his eyebrows at me.

"What do u mean?" Madison said.

"I feel like I have seen u before" I replied.

"Ohhh I know u!!" My Haley, my sis said with excitement.

Madison raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You were on the magazine cover!!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh so that's where I saw u" I muttered.

When I said that I saw her relax.
She smiled at Haley.

Something is up. She's hiding something I know it.

Once the event was over the photographers took pics of everyone.

They went their ways and we went ours.

We then went home and once we got in the house I fell onto a sofa. Everyone else came in and I sat up. We all sat down and I broke the silence ," There's something that Madison is hiding"

They all looked at me with raised eyes with confusion in them.

"When I said she was familiar she tensed. Once Haley said she knew her and said she was from them cover and I said that's where I saw her she relaxed. That's a sign that she is hiding something." I explained.

"What is there for her to hide? She  has beautiful hair, eyes and her body is to die for. She has the money and she is very nice. I mean she gives the money to people who need it. Some people would just be stuck up. Not only that she is an amazing dancer and got the voice. Even tho we may not know who her parents or any of her family I'm pretty sure they are amazing just like her. The perfect family " Said Haley.

My dad then said "I don't even think she has a family."

Haley looked at him with huge eyes.

"She never talks about them and she talks about everyone in her life she loves." He said.

"I heard that many people know about her parents but they don't talk about it. They were well known but the thing is no one talks about them and they always give her pity eyes when people talk about family." Said Tyler's mom.

"Her family must be a touchy subject because when on interviews of anything they never ask about her parents" added my mom.

"Do U know who her parents are?" Asked Hunter.

"No" they all replied except Tyler's dad.

" I heard that they were good friends with a lot of people and they were one of the most respected people but I never met them before or seen them." Tyler's dad replied.

"Nothing adds up. There's something she's hiding" I said.

"We will figure this out. Go to bed u have school tmrw." Hunter's mom said.

--------------

511 words

A short chapter I know but I am planning to post the next either later or tmrw morning