A True Hero

You nearly almost got a gun shot on your abdomen from a strange psycho who's been fallowing you.

You're carrying a champ in there. Your son. Luckily a wonderful unknown tall man was at the seen. He has beautiful short ginger curly hair, slimiest body and dresses fancy enough that you wouldn't mind cheating on your husband with this man. Putting his attractive figure aside.

Your sitting on the edge of the ambulance holding your abdomen tightly still dramatized from the fact that you almost experience something you wouldn't ever thought would be expected. The beautiful man who lays conscious on the gurney...saved you. You will be forever grateful but you also need to let him know how grateful you are, saving yours and your sons life. You joyfully sob squeezing his warm soft slender fingers.

You await after his surgery and about a day with no sleep in the waiting room. Wanting to hold his hand and embrace him.

You notice a nurse approaching you so you try your very best to stand straight.
"Ma'am? Mr. Thomas awakened. He's unknown of your presence but worries about you. It will be fair if you can please speak to him."

"Yes. Of course." You anticipated.

"He's resting on the top floor on room three hundred and two. Just fallow the left hall."

"Thank you!" You rapidly walk above the floor. Not loving the snowy walls, counting room numbers to numbers. You finally arrive. You stop near the door taking a deep breath. Anxiety is hitting you harder than your mother. 'What if he's not the person to thank?' 'Or worse?' You ponder.

"Miss?" A soft male voice struggles to speak. You get a painful itch on your heart, his cooed voice made you carefully peak inside his crowded room slowly, it's him.
'Mr. Thomas William Hiddleston' His golden hair is untidy, those turquoise deep ocean eyes won't leave yours, and his warmish smooth pale skin was worsening. Your heart beats rise rapidly as you enter with warm tears fleetly down your blushed cheeks.

"Th-tha-" You struggle to thanks him from the cause of your swiftly sobs you couldn't control. "Than-thank y-you"

You approach him calmly for a hug, not wanting to hurt his wound from his other side of his hip, you gently sat on the bed. Still surprised he's that tall. "There-there please don't cry Mrs.(Y/N)." He slides his fingers through your scalp down your hair unhurried. 'He knows my name.' You lay your face on his chest.

"I will pay your hospital bill don't worry Mr.Thomas." You sniff smelling his fresh scent from his neck, the same but slightly different cologne your husband wears. You love the soft aroma.

"No no no! That's not necessary."
He slowly rubs your belly and softly which made you feel a bit uncomfortable but you didn't care much sense he was immensely gentle.

"I shall return you a huge favor then." You lay your hand on top of his that's holding your stomach.

"Only your words are momentous." You stood up looking closely at his face expression that contains a warm smile and gleaming eyes.

"Please that's not enough." You started to feel more guilty than before.

"No it okay really (Y/N)." He chuckles wincing in pain. "But...I would like to know the gender of the baby?"

"A boy." Your smile accidentally  tickled his neck slightly causing him to flinch.

"Do you know what your going to name him?"

"Henry." (Choose Y/B/N)

"That's truly a beautiful name."

"I know. I'm just disappointed my husband doesn't approve of it. Ugh he isn't that man he use to be when we first met. Nice and gentle."

"You should find someone else for the better." His hands slide up your waist.

"I should. But who?" You get a hint. He's showing his crush on you before you even get to talk to him at the park. His eyes pierced on you emotionally as you just look away like if he was an attractive creep.

"The man who frankly saved your life because he thought she was way to beautiful from in and out. He fortunately and desperately wants to be a part of her life." He terribly blushes at his own words. You hidden yours on his chest which smells better than heaven.

"Let's." You lift your head once more going in for a kiss, the smoothness of them got you craving them more and more, squeezing them tightly together.
As you both stopped and took deep breaths of the needed oxygen. You both nuzzled starring deeply into each other's eyes.

"Indeed." He whispered.

****Thank you for reading! This chapter was a bit simple and short but I needed it to open up my day. I hoped you enjoyed it. :)****