Toms manager

*Imagine Tom being your second Husband.*

You walk inside the hotel waiting for dear Tom Hiddleston. His slim tall body cuddled with a formal black suit and a navy blue dress shirt. Smiling like an angel as he passes be people and finally stopping by your side.
"Hello Mr.Hiddleston." You give him his mail.

"Oh Mrs.(Y/L/N) you know I don't like to be called that." He pats your shoulder looking down at the open letters. You start walking to the dark green 2016 scion iA.

"Yeah about the Mrs.." You open the car door for Tom.

"What about the Mrs?" He turns to your engrossment. His eyes sharply pierced on you. You continue to enter the car and start driving for some private insulation. A huge guilt of pain hits your chest, dry hot throat, watery eyes.

"I divorced him. I found out he's just a pedophile that would do anything to hold a little girls hand and obligate her in his own state to go in his room to play with dolls." You let warm tears explore your cheeks. But you kept your face straight. "He's serving the death penalty... He killed my niece." Your ex husband.

"Oh my god-I'm so sorry-if you like you and your son Henry can move in with me for as long as you want." Henry is your son, three years-basically a toddler. His intelligence came from you. Gold straight hair, blue turquoise warm eyes like his fathers. Best little man in your world.

"No. I need time for myself. I need to process this whole situation and become a single mom or should I say widow." You sniff your nose several times. "Sorry I had to let it out of my system."

"Oh (Y/N) you'll always be welcome to my house just contact me by any needs." He lays his hand on your forearm.

"Thank you." You feel your heart repairing half of the peaces that have been fractured.

Two Years After The Incident

"Darlings! Dinner is ready and served!" You yell out. Tom and your boy Henry playfully running to the kitchen table. Tom fixed himself straight, kissing your sweet red lips like usual. In love.

"Thank you love."

"My pleasure." You kiss him back.

"Ewww!! Stop kissing mom In the kitchen! It's gross!" Henry pointed his fork at Tom.

"Oh son just wait eight more years and you'll feel the same affection." Tom pinched the bridge of Henry's nose causing him to sneeze. "Bless you champ." He finally sits. 

"No! I'm never having a girlfriend!" He chews a slice of his stake.

"Oh yeah!?" Tom snickers.

"Yes!!"

"Hear me out Henry. What if that girl or-or boy is the most beautiful heart warming person in school and asks you out?"

"Nah I'll stay in my corner."

"Which kid says that?" Tom chuckles, nudging Henry.

"Precisely." You smile in delight.

Two Hours Later

You and Tom cuddle up close on the king bed. His smooth exposed skin warming your soft flesh. His two inch beard tickling your neck as he speaks.
"I love you." He whispered. You didn't respond. "I think we should have another kiddo. Imagine taking him or her to the park to play with Henry as he takes great care of him or her. Wouldn't that be adorable?" He sluggishly slides his gentle hand on your stomach. His words and actions caused your heart to beat slightly faster.

"Yes. I want another." You admit only because you wanted a second chance to make a family, one that you had always dreamed of. You didn't see his warm tears as he approached himself on top of you. He started to whisper in your ear. "We can have as many, become a happy healthy family and..." As he said these things you felt his words become into warm thin air that's heating your face bright pink.
Nuzzling your nose, focusing on your beautiful surreal (e/c) eyes. Chuckling. "And firstly have a beautiful confident strong wife." He kisses you. Wife.

"I'MA HVIN A SISTER?!!" You and Tom jump high enough to nock each others heads which brought you a lot of anguished pain. You toughly clear the pain deeding like everything is normal.

"Are you alright?" Tom whispered kissing your pink hot forehead.

"Yes." You face Henry who has a huge adorable smile that reached to each of his little ears. Holding a teddy bear by the arm. His blue pajamas wrapped cozily on his tiny body. Squeezing Toms arm to face what your experiencing.

"Mom?" Henry squints his eyes.

"Hi baby." You motion your free arm for him to join the two of you.
He jumps on Tom causing him to fall back on his spot.

"Did we wake you up?" You scroll your fingers on his soft hair.

"No. I can't sleep." His tiny arm are wrapped around Tom chest. "...mom am I having a sister?"

"I don't know?–It takes a lot of days for her or him to grow, we might have a brother. Who knows."

"Dad do you know?" He lays his chin on Toms chin. Cuteness overload. You think.

"No sir." Tom smiles.

"I'm bored with my toys. I want a sibling." Henry whines.

"Or really? Fine we'll deliver him or her for you." You chuckle.

"YAYY!!! I'm having a Sibling!!!" You and Tom couldn't stop laughing.