Sign Language

*Imagine Tom learning sign language to ask you out.*

He plays with his hands, throwing them swiftly in all the alfabets. Practicing.
'Hi.my.name.is.Tom.and.i.found...you.Wonderful.to-be.with.' You watch him struggle but at last he pulled off the alfabets. You were more than stunned at the man. You two met a week ago you both are college roommates. Yes mixed genders. You silently smile wider than you usually do.

'How did you learn the language?' You moved your hands slowly for him to study. He nods in excitement. A little of his energy said to you that he has a crush—on you. Your smile never left.

'I need to.ask.you a very.heart warming question... Would.you please.go.ona.date with me?' He gazes closely at your hands impatiently waiting for a response. You laugh, it didn't made him glance up because you don't have a voice. Which your pretty okay with. You freeze then flinch a little. What if he loses interest because your not that much of a talker or because your to shy! Omg is he prancing you or is this real! You stare blankly at him. You stumble yourself with great falter.

'Are you okay?' He first waves his hand for attention.

'Yes!' You smile. 'Yes I want to go out with you!' You jump on him from where he sat like a tomboy.

"I love you already" He spoke, yes you can't hear. You nuzzle him to approve. Kissing him deeply.