Let It Go..... No... Yes!

*Imagine giving Tom a happy spirit.*

Tom barely arrived from work on 'Skull Island' set.
Sits still on the arm of the sofa, rubbing his chin up and down with his index finger and thumb. His face downcast coequally perplexed into his own thoughts. Lips about to pout, one brow curved in a puzzled glare and face red as an apple could develop. You weren't overly found of what happened to him. He was always this immensely friendly heaven-sent man that would make up your every day exciting than any other man can. You know you have to do something about it. You glance at your bowl of fruits that was meant for your starvation.
"Tom I made you a fruit salad. I know you love pine and mango with strawberries. Remember, it balances the sweetness." You stroll besides him handing him the delicious bowl filled with your favorite fruits.

"(Y/N), I'm fine...not hungry." He frowns at the bowl giving it back.

"Ugghh!! Don't do anything out of your temper Tom but I have to do this!" You yell throwing your arms around him as tight as he deserves it. You purposely push him onto the sofa, your arms still locked around his waist. You two laugh and stare into each others eyes abruptly falling in devotion. "You need coffee and cake! That's what you need love."

"Sorry?" His neck adds more skin up to his chin forming a cute double chin.

"You know what I do when I'm stressed or disappointed?" You kiss the tip of his nose.

"What?"

"Listen to hard medal rock." You laugh at yourself.

"And how does that relive you from your rude coworkers?" He gives you an obvious look.

"Boy? You need to let it go." You sing it like the famous hit movie.

"I assure you I rather keep it inside like a buffoon." He arranged himself butt flat on the couch with you on top of his lap.

"Let me use your speaker." You stand on you feet.

"It's right there!" He point at the coffee table rolling his eyes knowing that he made you more annoyed than you already where. You grab it with no care plugging it on your phone then scrolling through your music. Pink¡!? Pink¡ is perfect for Tom.

"So what!" You sing besides the artist herself throughout the loud speaker.

"Pardon? Sense-?"

"-I'm still a rock star and I don't need you and guess what!? I'm having more fun-"

"(Y/N) please." He stares with a huge hot pink blush forming across his cheeks.
You forcefully lift him up grabbed his arms and hold them from behind and made himself pretend that he was using a electronic guitar.

"You know you want to Tom. come on!!!"