Let have a showoff

*Loki fanfiction*

Gripping your bow and arrow close, shooting rats and birds as they fly and run back to their habitats. You point at Loki who was at a far visible distance. You shoot him, his hand flinched up to his face catching it, not changing any of his expression. "Smart bastard!" You yell smirking ear to ear.

"You purposely aimed!" He cutely curves the bridge of his nose. Your eye sight is that impressive.

"Oh really? Because my buddy here thought we would earn ourselves some breakfast?" You rub your arch.

"Alright then! Let's settle this with a game, shall we?" His royalty accent is always starts as sarcastically hilarious. Although him standing by your side just made your instincts fall apart.

"Indeed." You mock with your best British accent.

"Let's warm up first." He takes of his antlers. In shock you glare at him.

"Warm up? Excuse me..... What?..... Didn't you see me walk all the way here from the palace? That didn't felt like a warm up, that felt like a work out! And still you want me to warm up? Pshh..." You sassily throw him a cloud.

"(Y/N)" He rolls his eyes holding up an arch.

"So how is this going to work? You shoot and if you miss I shoot or whoever gets the most shots?"

"Your second thought. Meet me here in three minutes. In the starters of three, one-two....."

"...."

"....three!!"

You walk towards the woods shooting at rats, snakes, squirrels. Picking each up, you secretly glance at Loki. Struggling to kill his first target.

"Are you doing anything?"

"Yes, patience will support me." He steadily shoots a raven.

"And not your arms?" You shoot a rabbit.

"I'm-I- yeah how in Asgard are you doing this so perfect?" He drops his archery. Holding his raven with proper care. Feeling guilty you roam by his side, picking his bow and arrow steadily hold it up to his arm that soon pointed at a skunk. His hands interfering with yours as you physically demonstrate. Aiming at its head not wanting it to be tortured. Done. You tried freeing yourself from his warm touch but couldn't.

"How?" He asked.

"Easy just make some keen observations. Aim with confidence obviously straight at your target and there! You have your kill."

"What if one is sensitive and can't keep themselves steady?" He looks down at you with a huge grin.

"There problem." You smirk, hopping on your (C/H) stallion, riding away. Stopping near a jewelry store, you walk inside, examining the gold and silver aesthetic jewels. Finding the perfect necklace laying inside the glass bubble.

"You, what may I help you with? My lady." Asked a sells man.

"Oh how much is this?" You lift the bubble.

"Sixty rid hides."

"All I got is thirty-seven." You point at your stallion which carried the raw leather.

"That won't do madam."

"Please. Eighteen ride hides and sixteen raw animal flesh." You hold up a bloody rabbit for prof.

"No."

"I'll give you that and return to you tomorrow ten fresh cow skins."

"How would I know you'll come?"

"She's not." A familiar soft male voice states clear and loud. "In matter of fact, never." You glance at Loki, squeezing your eyes in frustration.

"Price Loki." The freaken bearded corpulent sells man said in shock.

"And why is that prince Loki?" You insult him by using that great British accent of yours.

"Generally being generous, (Y/N)." He winks. "This is what you want? This is a replica of Thor's great, great grandmother." He holds up the beautiful gold necklace with small maroon crystals and diamonds.

"What makes you think I don't know that? I want it for my mother. She's been gloomy the last past six months."

"Why?" He asked.

"Miscarriage." You frown.

"Alright here." He hands you the necklace. Paying the man with gold coins instead of leather. He takes your hand in his. Hopping on his horse he started to smirk down at you as you stare at him unbelievably.

"You know...I might need you..." You chuckle.

"It was partly illogical." He shrugs. You thank him by patting his thigh and gazing into his stunning pine green eyes. You mount his horse backward to sustain your eye contact with him. You couldn't wait to taste his sweet pink cotton candy lips, you begin kissing him deeply yet so pleasurable. Warm tenderness, sweet taste, smooth and wet. You break the kiss to regain your oxygen still nuzzling noses. He devilishly and obsessively stares into your soul. Kissing those beautiful soft and big red lips.

"Are you taken?" You moan in his mouth.

"Sygn. Don't worry I'm in a steep relationship."

"Fuck her, I'm starting to have the sparkles." And with that you both started to date, the cutest interesting couple in Asgard.