1

(Mabel and Dipper are now 18 years old. Mabel and Bill are happily together since the ending of "Forgiving Bill")

(Mabel's pov)

Today was one of the greatest days of my life! Graduation day! I never thought I would would make it this far...it seems like just yesterday I was in second grade braiding my hair into pigtails for picture day! And now I'm here receiving my diploma!

Although I do wish Dipper was here on the stage with me...he graduated early...last year to be honest. He's a really smart guy, I'll tell you. He's already been accepted into Harvard! Meanwhile there's me who has no idea what I wanna do for a living. Dipper wants to be a scientist like Ford, of course.

"Mabel Pines." The speaker said, catching me off guard.

I stood up and walked to get my diploma. I smiled toward the camera as I heard my family cheer for me.

I heard Bill yell "Yay Shooting Star!" which made me blush a little.

I took my diploma and shook the mans hand and walked off stage.

After the ceremony, I found my family walking toward me while Bill came running at me, giving me a huge hug.

"I'm proud of you, Shooting Star!" He smiled.

"Thanks, Bill." I kissed his cheek.

Eventually the others came to join us. Mom, Dad, Dipper, Ford, and Stan.

"We're so proud of you, honey." Mom smiled, giving me a hug.

Dad came over and hugged me as well, patting me on the back.

Grunkle Stan and Ford both gave me a hug at the same time. Stan messed up my hair like he always does when he ruffles it.

Then Dipper came to me and held his hand up for a high five. We slapped hands and then we hugged, of course.

"Who's ready for some cake now, huh?" Mom laughed.

"I am!" Stan laughed.

"We know you're ready for cake." Ford teased.

Stan playfully pushed Ford and they both laughed. I don't why but seeing Stan and Ford together just makes me smile because they're just so cute.

"Come on everyone, let's head back home." Dad said.

It's different not being in Gravity Falls...especially now that's it's summer!

We drove back to the house where a huge banner that said "Congrats Mabel!" hung right in the center of the house.

I gazed in amusement as Bill held my hand. I looked at him and smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head. "I really am proud of you, Shooting Star."