5

(Ty's pov)

Now that I'm finally out of that prison I can do whatever I want. First of all, I need allies in order to put my plan into action. But who would I call? I don't want any humans allowed as my allies...but then again...they could be my strength!

Now what was that goofy little kids name again? Giddy, Gleeland, Gideon? Gideon! Oh this will be so perfect...almost too perfect.
~
(Bills pov)

I tried not to worry too much about Ty. I mean, this is Shooting Star's big day and I don't want to ruin it for her. Yes I know that Ty is a big deal but I can handle him.

Shooting Star gently shook me. "Bill! You're spacing off again it's your turn."

I blinked. "Oh, sorry."

We were playing a card game. I'm not exactly sure what it was called or what it's purpose was...I still don't understand human entertainment sometimes.

"Do you have any 8s?" I asked Pine Tree.

Pine Tree shook his head. "Go fish."

I don't know why it was called "Go Fish" when there weren't any fish? I don't know....humans are weird sometimes.

I drew another card when Shooting Star grabbed my hand and stood up. "Follow me."

I stood up. "Where are we going?"

"Where are you two going?" Ford asked.

"Please don't say you're going to kiss outside." Pine Tree slapped his hand on his forehead.

Shooting Star gave her brother a confused look. "What? No!"

"Then where are you going?" He smiled.

"I have to tell Bill something." She said, which made me nervous.

Shooting Star looked at me. "Don't worry it's nothing bad."

"Just go but you're out of the game now." Stan said.

"It's ok. I was losing anyway." I shrugged.

Shooting Star took me outside and closed the door behind her.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled. "I'm just..."

"Worried about Ty?" I simply asked.

"You read my mind."

"Shooting Star..."

She was nearly crying. "It's just that everything was perfect! And now he's back and I'm scared!"

"Mabel it's going to be ok." I tried to calm her down, gripping her hand.

"I'm just scared!" She repeated.

"I won't let him hurt you." I promised.

Shooting Star wrapped her arms around me. "I just don't want to lose you again..."

I hugged her back. "I won't let that happen."

"How did he get back in the first place?" She whined.

"I'm not sure..." I said.

She looked up at me and kissed me. I obviously kissed back