14

(Mabel's pov)

"You can visit three times a week for two hours." Ty said to Bill and Dipper.

No one said anything. It all felt like a TV show...

"Leave." Ty waved his hand.

Bill gave me one last kiss before he snapped his fingers, making him and my brother disappear back to my world.

Ty and I stood awkwardly in the hallway.

I looked away from him.

"You made the right choice." Ty walked closer to me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked without looking at him.

"Sure." Ty said.

"Can I have a different room?" I turned my head to his.

"Why?"

"I'm going to be here for a long time...can I at least be sort of comfortable?"

"If you impress me with something, I'll give you a new room." Ty said.

"What do you mean by impress?" I asked.

"Do something that I would like." Ty smiled at me.

"I don't know what you like besides kissing me..." I squeaked.

"Kiss me and I'll give you a better room." Ty smiled.

My stomach twirled into a knot. Was it worth it? I felt peer pressured. No one was here to help me. I'm on my own...

I nodded, knowing that I'd be sleeping in a bed instead of a floor tonight. "Okay fine."

Just a quick kiss. It won't mean anything.

I leaned in and gave Ty a quick kiss. It lasted less than a second. That wasn't that painful.

Ty smiled. "Enjoy your new room. Down the hall and first door on the right."

I gave him a little smile just to not be rude and I walked away from him. I walked all the way down the hall and turned to the right.

I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the same exact room I had when I was with Bill...I looked across to find Bill's room wasn't there...