7

(The next morning, Gideon's pov)

I paced around my room, wondering how to distract Bill from Mabel. Without my book, I have no idea how to summon that demon!

Soon after I thought of that Ty popped into my room.

"I heard you need a little...help?" He smiled.

"Uh yes." I nodded. "I don't have the journal so I don't know how to summon Bill."

Ty snapped his fingers and a piece of paper appeared. "No problem. It's right here. Give him something to do."

I smiled. "Oh I will."

"Just keep him here long enough so that I can get Mabel." Ty said.

In a second, Ty disappeared, leaving only me and the paper in the room. I picked up the piece of paper and chanted the funky words.

In a matter of seconds Bill Cipher appeared. He looks different from the last time I saw him! He's human!

"You!" Bill pointed. "What do you want?"

"Why hello to you too." I frowned.

"It's been a long time my friend." Bill said.

"I need your help." I lied.

"I'm not helping you with anything." Bill crossed his arms.

"What!?" I exclaimed. "Why not!? You're a demon!"

"I have changed as you can see." Bill said. "I don't make deals anymore unless it's desperate."

"But I'm desperate!" I lied again.

"What do you need?" The demon asked me.

I panicked. What do I need? "I need money."

"Get a job."

"Oh come on! There has to be something you want!" I crossed my arms.

"I don't want anything from you." Bill glared at me. "I have everything I want right now."

"What's that?" I asked.

"None of your business." Bill said.

I hesitated.

"I'm not making a deal with you." Bill snapped his fingers and he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

I looked down at the paper. "Oh you'll be back. I know you will."
~
(Bills pov)

Why did that creep summon me after all these years? Money? I don't think that's what he really wanted. It's almost like he wanted to....distract me.

I rushed back to Mabel's house and burst through the door to see Ty in the living room, carrying my unconscious Shooting Star.

As soon as Ty saw me, he smiled and snapped his fingers and disappeared...