10

(Dippers pov)

"I don't care what you do to him, just do what you can do to make him talk." I told Bill.

Bill smiled at me and then back at Gideon. He snapped his fingers and Gideon was wrapped in chains.

"W-what are you going to do to me!?" Gideon hollered.

"Whatever it takes to make you talk." Bill got in his face. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Where is Mabel?"

Gideon's look of horror kinda made me nervous. I haven't seen Bill's dark side in a long time...

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Gideon lied.

"I know you're lying!" Bill screamed and threw him against the wall.

Bill snapped his fingers and a deep pool appeared. "Either you talk or take a swim."

"You wouldn't dare." Gideon silently spoke.

"Oh I will." Bill glared at him.

"Why do you want Mabel so bad anyway!?"

Bill's face grew red. "Because she's my girlfriend!!"

"WHAT!?" Gideon yelled.

"Enough of this!" I yelled. "Bill can't you just invade his mind and find what you need?"

"Yes I can." Bill looked at me. "That's better than drowning him."

"Do it." I said.

Bill snapped his fingers and disappeared into Gideon's mind.

I knew this would make it easier for Bill to find the secret, so I went up to Gideon and knocked him out....