17

(Bills pov)

Pine Tree and I opened the door to the shack, where we saw Sixer and Stan playing cards. They saw us and immediately dropped their cards.

"There you are!" Stan exclaimed. "We were starting to get worried!"

"Where's Mabel?" Sixer looked worried.

I looked at Pine Tree as he looked at me.

Pine Tree looked at Sixer and Stan. "Ty has her."

Their eyes quickly widened. "What!?!?"

"You couldn't get her back!?" Stan yelled.

"There's a story behind this." I said.

They looked at me. "What happened?"

"My life and Dipper's life was at stake. Mabel made a deal with Bill so that our lives could be spared." I briefly explained.

"Why would Ty want Mabel?" Stan asked.

"He's in love with her." Pine Tree said.

"This is terrible..." Sixer sighed.

"How long will she stay with him!?" Stan asked.

"We don't know..." Pine Tree sighed. "But we can visit her three times a week."

"This is insane!" Stan stood up. "Where's this Ty? I want to talk to him."

"Stan!" Pine Tree raised his voice. "This was Mabel's decision. I hate saying it but she needs to learn how to solve her problems. Yes we can help but she needs to figure the main things out herself."

"Dippers right." Sixer agreed. "This was Mabel's choice and she is 18 years old now. She'll figure this out herself. I know she will."

"Yeah...I agree." Stan nodded.

Their reactions completely shocked me.  I could've sworn they would've argued with us to jump in and do anything to bring Mabel home. As much as I want her back, I'm interested to see how she handles this situation...

(Ty's pov)

I feel like I'm going too easy on Mabel. I know she doesn't love me but I love her. Though she seems to be warming up to me as a friend. Do I want that to happen? I'm a demon but I feel as if I'm changing...did Bill feel like this when he kidnapped Mabel? As painful as it is, I need his advice.

I snapped my fingers, making Bill appear in front of me.

"Ty?" He looked at me. "What do you want?"

I could barely say it so I spit it out. "I need your advice."