4

(Mabel's pov)

Bill put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Let's just enjoy the party." He smiled. "Don't worry about Ty, that's my business to worry about."

I nodded. "Okay."

Dipper got off of the couch. "Did I hear Ty?"

"Yeah." Bill said, holding my hand. "Ty is back."

"How?!" Dipper asked.

"I don't know but let's not talk about him right now." Bill said. "Today is a very special day for Mabel and we should enjoy it."

"But there's a maniac demon on the loose!" Dipper waved his arms in the air.

"What's going on over here?" Ford asked, walking over to us.

"Nothing...nothing." Bill lied. "Just talking about colleges."

I decided to play along. "Yeah there's so many options it's horrifying!"

Ford laughed. "Don't worry, Mabel. I'm sure there's one that'll stand out. But for now let's just focus on the party, huh?"

I smiled and nodded. I don't know why I was so worried...Bill was here to protect me and he told me not to worry about Ty. So I won't.

"You kids better get in here before the cake is all gone!" Mom called. "Stan is gonna eat it all before you get here."

"Too late!" I heard Stan's voice from the kitchen.

"Grunkle Stan!?" I called.

"Aww you know I'm just kidding, kid." Grunkle Stan laughed.

"Let's go get some cake." Ford smiled.

Bill still held my hand as we came into the kitchen. Dipper handed us the plates.

Bill turned to me. "How big of a slice do you want?"

"Aw I could cut it myself, you don't have to do that." I smiled.

He smiled warmly. "I'd do anything for you."

I blushed. "A small piece please."

After Bill cut my piece, I was surprised to see Bill not helping himself to some cake.

I looked at him in confusion. "You don't like cake?"

Bill shook his head. "That's the strange thing about demons. We are very picky with human food because we think that humans are the enemy."

I nodded. "Oh...well okay then."

As I was eating my cake, I noticed Bill was watching me eat. I looked over at him. "What?"

He smiled with sparkling eyes. "You're just so beautiful."