19

(Back in Gravity Falls, one hour later, Dippers pov)

Where the heck is Bill? He just disappeared...Maybe he went to see Mabel? I don't know. I don't think I should be worried. Bill is a powerful demon he can take care of anything.

"Dipper, pay attention." Ford snapped me out of my gaze. "This is very important information."

"Right." I nodded. "Sorry."

"So have you ever seen Ty?" Stan asked Ford.

"I haven't seen him face to face." Ford shook his head. "But I remember Bill talking about him."

"What did he say about him?" I asked.

"He said that Ty was a very powerful demon. More powerful than Bill as a fact. Bill told me that if anyone gets in Ty's way he won't hesitate to fight." Ford explained.

"Ty was the powerful demon?" I was shocked.

"I guess so." Ford shrugged.

"But Bill is the most powerful demon now." I strongly said. "Bill told me that Ty was nothing compared to him."

"Bill told me they've always been competitive, even as friends." Ford explained.

"Weird." Stan nodded.

"That's why I was so worried when you told us that Ty has Mabel." Ford said. "But when Bill explained Ty has changed, that was a relief. But I'm still skeptic."

"Bill has showed us that he's changed in the best way." Stan said. "And he's one powerful demon. If Ty is going to do something to Mabel, I know that Bill will stop him."

"I agree with you there, Stanley." Ford nodded.

"Wow. You agree with me?" Stan gasped. "That's a first."

Ford laughed. "You said something that actually makes sense."

I smiled. "Do you mind if I go to my room?"

Stan and Ford looked at me. "For what?"

I sighed. "I just want some time alone to think."

Ford nodded. "I can understand that a lot is on your mind, Dipper. You go right ahead."

"Thanks Great Uncle Ford." I smiled as I stood up.

I ran upstairs to my room and I stopped in front of my door. Mabel's room was just up the stairs. I slowly made my way to her closed door and I opened it. Her room was lonely and lifeless. It looked as if the color from everything diminished.

I miss my sister.......