Chapter One

Ever since I moved to WCD McKenzie's been acting very mean to me. I learned to not take it personally. She is such a snobby diva! I haven't done ANYTHING bad to her! 

Well....there was this time when I dumped garbage on her and there was this time when I pushed her into a dumpster. She started panicking when she lost her favorite lip gloss in the dumpster.

Seriously she acted like she lost hobo in the dump! And mostly everything I do to her involves me accidentally doing something or plotting it out....EVILLY!

Mac's really obsessed with her lip gloss! She puts on at least 100 layers of lip gloss. The only thing I'M jealous about Mac is that she's rich and I'm not. 

But even I know my limits....honestly. That girl doesn't know when to give up.

You try to survive at least 8 hours of school with someone giving you the evil eye every second! But, I have something far more valuable than money. 

I have Brandon, my friend, who likes me for who I am not because I have money. If that last statement sounded rude, let me rephrase that. I actually have a TRUE friend.

 I heard that there's a Halloween dance coming up and I'm hoping that Brandon will ask me to go with him. There are 3 more days until the dance! Even though Brandon might not ask me out, I already bought an outfit. (Picture) 

To be honest I cannot wait until Mac leaves WCD which is like in a few.....YEARS! I swear, that girl will stay with me...even if I flunk. 

She will do anything to annoy me until I try killing myself. Yes I actually hate that girl that much.

Ugh! I gotta go. My annoying little sister, Briana, is literally begging me to play Princess Penelope or something like that. I can't even.....

***************

EDIT: 9/29/16 This is really short....