Chapter Twelve

I have one week left in WCH and I'm determined to: get Nikki back, return her diary, and leave my mark! Those three things will be my mark.  I'll start with #1. I finally thought of something. Watch out Nikki!

The first thing is in science class.

So I'm in science and we are taking apart a cow's eyeball. Nikki and I are partners, and as if she knew, she kept looking behind her every 10 seconds! 

I used that to my advantage. "Nikki, I am not going to get you back for anything. Okay? I'm only staying at WCH for 1 more week.''  Nikki looked at me and decided that I was telling the truth. "Okay, so you want to take it apart?"   

This is perfect!

"Sure, I'll get the knife."   I went to the equipment cupboard and took out a small, sharp, knife.  Nikki is a dull knife but, I'm sharp! Get it? No? 

Okay, anyway I went back to our table and started to cut out the stuff. Then, on purpose, I smacked it really hard and it squirted blood/eye juice at Nikki! Everyone stared at her as she began to look at her. 

Brandon even laughed out loud. 

She started to cry. Everyone started to laugh. Then Mr. Adams came up asked told everyone to shut up. Then he asked me what happened. 

I told him that Nikki was cutting the eye and she wasn't being careful. When he heard that, he gave Nikki 3 days of detention and he also made her stay in the classroom. We all pointed and laughed at her.

Ha,Ha! 1 out of 3 things to do is done! Like I said, Watch Out Nikki!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading!

                                                                                                                                              -A.J.      

EDIT: 10/16/16