Chapter Four

Okay so today might be the third best day of my life. Seriously.

The first best day was me being born. The second best day was the Halloween Dance. Today might be the third. 

So I was at my locker, searching for my notebook for bio when MacKenzie walked to her locker.

I could sense that she had succeeded in something. She came to her locker and took out her make-up things. 

She put on blush on her cheeks but she over did it. She looked like a bus ran over her.

Then she started to yell. I really mean it. 

She just started screaming. I was looking at her as if she was crazy. Jessica, her BFF, went somewhere toward the office.

 Then 3 minutes later she came back. With the principal. 

What is going on here girlfriend?                          

Then I realized something. This is why Mac was so happy. 

She wanted it to look like I hit her! 

She wanted me to get in trouble!! The principal looked mad. And I mean mad as in steam coming out of his ears. 

He practically yelled at me."WHY DID YOU HIT MS.HOLLISTER AFTER HER GENEROUS DONATION TO THE SCHOOL?!?" 

So, the thing I understood was that he had BAD breath. Then Brandon popped up and the principal SMILED at him! 

This just keeps getting weirder by the minute. Then, Brandon starts talking. 

I can't understand a word because I am stunned by him...Then the principal looks embarrassed and starts to walk back to his office.

I turn to Brandon and say,"Thanks. I really don't need Mac getting me in trouble."  

Brandon just smiles and walks back to his locker.

I go to heaven.

******************

Brandon....Brandon....

I am in the library with Chloe and Zoey. We stack and put away books. We are talking about random things when Brandon, Theo, and Marcus walk in.

We hid behind a bookshelf and eavesdropped. It's not eavesdropping if I am stacking books in the same spot where they are talking.

 "So do you think I should ask her?" said Brandon. 

Marcus said," Come on dude, you been asking us the same question forever. Just do it." Then they gave their book to the librarian and left. 

Then Chloe said,"OMG!! He was so talking about asking you!!!" 

 Zoey started to say something but got cut off by a text. She said that it was a text from Theo! We agreed we would ask questions later.

*********************

Hey guys! Here's an update. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! What are you guys doing to celebrate? I hope you have a great time! 

                                                                                      -A.J.

*******************

EDIT: 10/16/16