Chapter Fifteen

10 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE

I was so tired. I worked as a teacher in 5th grade, and lemme tell you, it was not easy.

 I decided to go to the mall to shop. I was driving...listening to Fancy by Iggy.

  ''Cause, I'm so Fancy!''   I looked ahead and saw a line of cars stuck in traffic. So I did the only thing I thought was reasonable. 

I left that lane and sped onto the next one. 

15 minutes later....

I was confused. Which shirt should I get? The blue one or the red one? Hmm.... Okay, I decided. 

I'm getting both. I grabbed both of them and started walking around with a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks.  I sipped on it when I saw this beautiful dress.

 I ran towards it like we were meant to be. Then I bumped into someone. ''Oops....Sor-''  I stopped talking after that. 

This guy reminded me of someone. Brown eyes, Brown hair, hmm.....

''Brandon?''  He looked up at the sound of his name. He stared at me and tried to figure out who I was.  

''Nikki?''  He smiled and he started explaining his life. He lived in New York and had a girlfriend. Then after all that he added, '' Long time no see.'' 

 I was furious! How could he live the time of his life when I was in California thinking he'd come back! 

He held out his hand and expected me to shake it. I did way better. 

I slapped him. Then I left my things and left the entire store. 

I was angry! How could he? After all these years, he thought he could come back with another girlfriend?

 Of course I had a boyfriend and of course, I loved him but I will never love anyone as much as Brandon. Obviously, he had other ideas. 

15 minutes later........

I was cooled down. I decided to shop on Amazon for today. And the rest of my life.

----------------------------------

How do you think it'll end? Maybe I'll give you a bonus. So anyway, the question of the day is where do you live? You can comment or message me where you live.  Have a great day!

    -A.J.

EDIT: 11/6/16