Chapter Five

So right now Chlor and I are waiting for Zoey by her locker. Zoey walks up with Theo!! I couldn't believe it! She looked cute with him.

After Theo left, Zoey said,"OMG!! You'll never believe it." 

Okay, actually she screamed.

Chlor and I looked at each other. 

"I can't wait to tell you about our date!" 

Chloe screamed and everyone in the hall looked at us like we were crazy. Zoey said she would tell us about it at the library.

I was being KILLED.

I walked into someone on my way to my locker. It was Brandon! 

He said,"Sorry Nikki. I was in a hurry."  I mumbled it's okay and left. 

Why must I be such a dork???

Brandon left walking towards Marcus. He was strange sometimes. Boys, go figure.

After that nothing exciting happened. Unless you call being stuck in a classroom exciting. Nothing was special until Bio. Honestly, why did I take bio? 

Today we were supposed to..... dissect a frog apart. But, luckily Brandon volunteered to do the disgusting part.

While he did that I doodles in my notebook. After what seems like an hour, I finally finish. It's...

Brandon?

Really? Wow...My brain is disconnected from my arms.

Brandon looks over my shoulder and blushes. I say,"You know since I want to be a drawer person, I wanted to practice." 

Phew! 

Brandon nods and continues with the frog. Thank goodness! I was getting nervous. 

"NIKKI!"

Angry teacher 2 o'clock. I put down my pencil and grabbed a small knife to start dissecting. 

***************

We're at the library and Zoey tells us what she promised. We literally jumped on her and she complained. Like seriously girl, you made us wait and now you're going to tell us.

We pretended to stack the books and listened to her story. And believe me, with the version she gave me, I wanted to suffocate her in these books.

***************

So she was at the ice-cream parlor waiting for Theo. Theo arrived and they sat down. She started eating the ice-cream (that Theo paid for) and talked to him. 

They had a lot of fun and there was never a second that was silent. They went for a walk in the park. Like literally? Then at the doorstep of her house, he hesitated. Then he settled for a hug.

***************

We all agreed that he was going to kiss her. Then somehow we ended up talking about Brandon. Then Zoey and Chloe said that Brandon was thinking about asking me out.

Even though I said it wasn't true, I secretly hoped it was true. I had a crush on him for the longest time so I wished he liked me. 

Maybe at least 10 percent?

***************

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I was celebrating Christmas and I totally got distracted. I also have a surprise in my next few chapters. I don't know if I wrote a long chapter because I wrote this on my phone. Happy New Year!!!

                                                   -A.J. 🎉

*****************

EDIT: 10/16/16