Chapter Three

OMG!!! 

I see the perfect costume! I don't know why no one bought it yet. I go to the store and look at the outfit. 

I ask the clerk how much it costs and he looks at the price tag and says $42.32. I just stand there amazed. I mean if I spend the money at the whole costume, I won't have money for the make-up. 

But if I don't buy it, a perfect outfit would be wasted! 

So, I tell the clerk I'll buy it. Besides I have make-up at home. Right? I hope I'm not making the wrong choice.

So I leave the store with boots, the dress, and the other stuff it comes with. 

When I find my mom she has a My Little Pony doll in her hand. Briana is with her holding her purchased outfit.

I am really surprised my mom let her buy that toy. It costs $20.50! Well, Briana can be convincing.

But, my mom has nothing to say about that. We purchase everything we have and we leave the store. We looked in the Garden Store but, dad isn't there. 

We look into every store, hoping that dad is there, but he isn't. Finally, we find him at the hardware store. We leave the store happily. Well, I did anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm at school clutching my bag, excited. It's Halloween and I heard from Chloe that Brandon is going to be a musketeer or something like that. 

I'm so excited!!

Finally, classes are over and I can change into my costume. I go into the bathroom to find that it's packed with people in costumes!

I leave and find another bathroom, and it's not that crowded.

I change into the costume quickly and put on my make-up that I brought from home. I put on make-up and leave.

I walk into the gym. My backpack was in my locker and Mac hasn't ruined my day! 

Yet.

Anyway, I leave and walk into the gym. I find Chloe and Zoey in their costumes. Chloe is wearing a wonder women costume, the one that I kind of choose before. And Zoey is wearing a princess's costume. We talk about random things. 

Then I walk over to the table filled with food! I get three cups and start to fill them with the punch.

 I bring them back to my BFF's and we talk some more. We started to get hungry and I volunteered to get food. While I was getting a plate, I glanced at Zoey and Chloe but, they were dancing! 

With Theo and Marcus! I smile, feeling happy for them when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see Brandon.

He asked me if I wanted to dance and I said yes. We danced until our feet were sore!

Then we meet Marcus, Zoey, Chloe, Brandon, and Theo. We all talked and we ate some delicious food. 

It was perfect! 

And Mac didn't ruin it! I keep getting the feeling that she'll ruin it by doing something evil. But, that's probably my imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran into Mac at least 2 times at the party. She looked really tired. Little did I know, what she had planned for me. 

When the party was over, I walked to my locker. I put in the numbers and pulled the door open. 

Then suddenly, garbage was flying all over the place! 

MAC!! 

I got my backpack and took all my stuff that was in my locker and put it in my backpack. I left the trash lying at the front of my locker. Honestly, I didn't want to clean it up.

I walked into the office and found the principal. I was about to say Mac did something, but I was too tired so I said," Mr. Winston I found trash in front of my locker. Do you think the janitor will clean it up?" 

Mr. Winston said,"Of course. Thank you for telling me. Do you know who did it?"  

I was not mean like MacKenzie. I said,"Mr. Winston, I have no idea." He nodded and I left. 

______________

Hey guys! I am reading Harry Potter and I am on book #5 so that's why this update was a little late.                                          -A.J.

*****************

EDITED: 10/2/16