I Am Tagged

Hello Minions! This is I, your great leader....Nah, just someone who wrote this book. Anyways, I got tagged and so now I have to do this. Here are the rules:

1. You CAN'T refuse

2. The post has to be in a week or so

3. Tag 15 people

4. Say 13 random things about yourself

5. Don't reply to comments

Okay so now you know the rules. I hope that all of you enjoy my random weirdness....But then again, no one does.....OKAY, I'm starting!

1. I play the violin. I used to play viola in 4th and 5th. I also used to play the piano in 3rd.

2. I have a sister who also has a Wattpad account. @Sokka321 is my sister.

3. Favorite color is blue. I switched between like green, pink, and other colors but I finally settled down on blue.

4. Between Apple and Samsung, I would go with samsung.

5. I actually have a lot of ideas for books but when I think about updating and stuff, I just get too lazy. So I just keep my ideas to myself.

6. I used to play soccer in like...3rd and maybe 4th I think... other than that I think that's the only sport I ever played. Ever. Although I did join the running club at my school....and then I quit. But hey, at least I tried. At least I am in shape right?

7. I am lazy. Yea...I'm pretty sure from above, you can tell. I probably wouldn't even be in school except for the fact that I don't want to be a hobo...

8. I talk TOO much. Yes, I know that I talk too much but seriously, I <3 to talk. Sometimes I start ranting but hey, who's keeping track? #HatersGonnaHate

9. I am trying really hard right now to make these facts short. I have already spent like an hour trying to perfect this. Yeah...Some of them turned out to be paragraphs....

10. I have this new thing that corrects every grammar mistake and believe me, I ignore every single one of them. Like who even listens to this when you are your own awesome autocorrect?

11. I am a Potterhead. Okay maybe you did know that but I never told you guys so.... But yeah, Harry Potter is actually pretty good once you start reading.

12. I hate P.E. But then again, who doesn't? It's so easy to earn an A every time! My teacher grades us on effort soo....But we do have to run 8 laps.

13. I appreciate all of my followers who stick around to read all my books and that comment. I appreciate you taking your time to read my stuff and thanks for sticking with me and my dry humor.

**********

So that's it! I hope that you guys learned something new about me and I hope that you will stick around for more! And for those of you who are asking, I live in California.

Sooo...the people I am going to tag are in my other book called "Jokes & Puns'' because I don't want their notifications blowing up with "blah blah blah mentioned you in their book..."

So if you want to see them or know who they are go to my book, Jokes & Puns.

There you are people! I have done it! 2 hours and 30 minutes but I am finally done. PS This is all posted on ALL on my books. I copied and pasted!

Hope my lovely, appreciative FRIENDS have fun answering my stuff. Yes, I know, aren't I kind? Lol, anyway, bye!

-A.J.