Chapter 4: The People of Phoenix Drop

Garroth's POV

I didn't like seeing people cry. With Natalia it was worse. Luckily she was easily cheered up. I just wanted to see her happy. I showed her the plaza, which always had people. Luckily they were on the other side. She took a quick look around. I showed her to Kiki ' s farm next, telling her what things were on the way.

She He didn't have a smile on her face, but she seemed happier than she was before. We entered the farm to be greeted by Sean Conery and Cuddlezilla chasing each other. The other animals were doing there own thing. "Want to meet Kiki, the owner of this place?" I whispered to her.

Natalia nodded, she doesn't seem to talk much with out starting to cry. Before I even needed to call out to Kiki she came down the ladders. "Hello Kiki," I greeted her.

"Oh, Hello Garroth," she said. "Who is this?" Kiki asked.

"I am Natalia," Natalia said. She had more courage in her voice than before.

"You must be the one they found at the gates," Kiki comented.

"I am," she responded, "How are you able to take care of all these animals?"

"Oh, it's simple," Kiki responded. "Animals and I have a set a in conection, I am able to know how to help them and keep them safe," she explained.

"Do you like doing it?" Natalia asked.

"I wouldn't change it for anything in the world," Kiki laughed.

"Thank you Kiki, but we should get going," I said. It was getting late and I wanted her to see rest of the town before taking her to her new home.

"It was nice meeting you Kiki," Natalia said, with a smile across her face. I was happy that she was.

"As to you, Natalia," Kiki responded. We left and walked through the rest of the village. I told her who lived where. We also passed Aphmau finishing up her house. We started walking out to the walls.

"What happened here?" she asked as we passed Ungrth's grave.

"Something I should not be the one telling you," I responded. It was either Aphmau's or Laurance's place to tell her. I did not want to step on any toes in doing so.

She seemed to understand. For someone who knows little to nothing about themselves Natalia was sure understanding. "I get it," she said.

We walked out to the walls. "These are the walls of Phoenix Drop," I had little else to say.

"They look prettier on the inside," she commented.

"I never really seen them from the outside," I confesed.

"So, you have never left Phoenix Drop?" she asked.

"No, they're very new, so there has never been a need for me to leave," I answered.

"How new?" she asked.

"Just about a couple days before you got here they were built," I explained. Then a mess of blue hair came down from the top of the wall.

"Hey, Garroth...." Dante started, "Is she the girl.....?"

"Yes, I am the one found here.I have a name, and it is Natalia," she said.

"Well, I'm Dante a Gaurd here. I am the newest one accually," he responded.

"Well it is nice to meet you," she said looking up at the sky. She acts weird sometimes, what most people would do, she doesn't. I thought it could be because she doesn't exactly now how to act around people, but she has acted fine around people before.