Chapter 6: The Newest Gaurd of Phoenix Drop

A/N this takes place a couple minutes after the last chapter.
If you are wondering when Narroth ( yes I made a ship name, don't hate) will happen, be patient. I have a plan an what will happen, and I don't like things being easy.

Natalia's POV

I was knocking on Kawii ~ Chan ' s door. She answered with a doll behind her. The doll was moving. "What is that?" I asked. She then explained her powers and what she dose with them. "That is awesome!" I interjected.

"Thanks," she laughed as she lead me downstairs. I had magicked off my armor, but it was still in my invatory. I still had a lot of peped up energy.

"What do you need my help with?" I asked her. There were two more dolls downstairs. They seemed to be playing cards.

"Dante ~Kun wants a doll as a sparing partner. If Kawii ~ Chan would to do tht magicks on her own Kawii ~ Chan would use a lot of potions. With Natalia ~ Kun ' s help to infuse some combat magicks into the doll, it will take so much quicker and less potions," she explained.

"I'm happy to help, but I don't know how to do that," I told her.

"Don't worry, Kawii ~ Chan will help you," she giggled. She started pulling out some stuff and told me to do a few things. "Oh No!" she interjected.

"What's wrong?"I asked her.

"Kawii ~ Chan is out of a major ingredient for a potion," she told me.

"Do you think someone else would have it?" I asked.

"Yes, Kawii ~ Chan thinks Lucinda might have some hoer hair," she told me.

"Who is Lucinda?" I asked.

"She is a witch," she explained, " She lives in that large house in town. Can you go see if she has any while Kawii ~ Chan works on the rest?"

"Sure," I answered, "will be right back." I went outside and jumped to the largest house in Phoenix Drop. I saw a ginger run out of the house. "Are you Lucinda?" I asked her.

"Yes, who are you and what do you want?" she asked.

"I'm Natalia, and Kawii ~ Chan sent me to find some ho-er hair?" I asked, not really sure how to pronounce it.

"You're clouded by magicks aren't you?"she asked. Before I could answer she pulled me into her house and sat me down at a table.

She started frantically went through her stuff. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Do you have your memories?" she asked me, it noticing I said anything.

"Um....no," I answered while she looked at me closely.

"Well, they are blocked bye magicks," she told me.

"WHAT!?" I yelled.

"I can easily fix it," Lucinda told me, "I just need to take all the magicks out of you.

"NO!" I yelled standing up. My armor had reappeared.

"Combat Magicks?" she muttered, "I can see why I shouldn't. I just really wanted to help. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"I need some ho-er hair for Kawii ~ Chan," I told her. It was why I originally went there.

"That is not something for you, but okay," she said as she grabbed something and handed it to me, "If there is anything I can do for you, don't fear asking."

"Thanks," I said and ran back to Kawii ~ Chan ' s house. My armor went away when my nerves where calmed. I did everything she told me to do.

When we were done I was exaused. I it was getting late, but I still needed to talk to Garroth.

Garroth's POV

I was in the gaurd tower that Lady Aphmau built for me. No one had ever done anything as nice as that. She was an amazing person. Dante was upstairs training.

I saw the door open. I thought it was Laurance, but it wasn't. It was Natalia. She looked like she used up all the energy she had earlier. "Hello," I said. Shaking her out of a half sleep.

"Hi," she sighed. She didn't have her armor on. "Has either Aphmau or Laurance talked to you?"she asked.

"No.....why?"I responded.

"I want to join the Phoenix Drop Gaurd," she stated. I was surprised, but with some thought I actually wanted. With Dale gone, we could us another gaurd on hand. Even when, and if,Zane showed up, we had something he did not know we have. I dought he can predict Natalia being here.

"Sure," I said. She looked shocked.

"....It was that easy...."she questioned.

"Yeah, I have no doubt tht you will be able and willing to protect this village,"I told her. "You look tired, you should go get some rest. I expect you to be on duty tomorrow,"I joked.

She laughed, "See'ya tomorrow." She then left. She was a nice person, I could sense she was a good person before. She still is now.