Chapter 10: The Kiss

A/N-

If you can't tell by the title, be prepared to freakout. Well if you react to things like that. Basically things will crappen (crap + happen). * Note: none of the pictures are mine, except the cover ; I drew it.

Underlined = Garroth Italicized = Natalia (just for this chapter)

------------------------------------------------------------

I was guarding outside Kiki ' s barn. The baby shower was going on. I did not want to leave anything ungaurded today, not after recent events. I was also having a little war going on in my head. It was against Aphmau and Natalia. I did not know if either of them returned the feelings. But with Natalia it would be more acceptable than with Aphmau. Yet Aphmau has done so much for me. I was torn between the two.

I was out by the plaza thinking about Garroth, and guarding the place. I was going to go to the party later when I was told I was able too. But I wanted to tell Garroth how I felt. I didn't want to make it akward, I mean he is the head gaurd, I am under his and Aphmau's camand. So if he dose not return the feels, how will that affect things. He dose like Aphmau, but I can't hold it back anymore.

I saw something in the distance. It looked like a person. They ran, and I ran after them. They ran all the way out of town. I lost them in the woods yet I still searched for them. I came onto something the broke my heart. Aphmau and Laurance kissing. THE ONE I CALLED A BROTHER WAS KISSING THE GIRL HE KNEW I LIKED. I couldn't help but cry. I almost dropped my sword. I just ran off with the pain of shattered glass in my chest.

I was heading to the party. I had a huge smile across my face. I couldn't wait to see little Leona again. Before I got there someone ran into the woods. It was Garroth. I tried to fallow him, but I lost him in the woods outside of town. I just searched for him. I founding walking through the woods with tears running down his face. The tears were of heart break, I didn't know how I knew, but I just knew. I walked up to him.

Natalia walled up to me once I had slown down. "Natalia..." I started.

"Garroth," I responded. I walked up closer to him. A few silent tears fell from my eyes. It hurt me to see him hurt tht much.

She walked closer to me. Really close. I hugged her. I hurt so much I didn't know what else to do.

He hugged me. I could feel his jagged heart beat on my chest. He looked at me with glossy eyes. I pushes some of his hair out of his eyes. I leaned in close.

She leaned in close. I could feel the warmth of her unpatterened breath on my face. I leaned in closer.

We kissed.

I pulled away. I didn't want to but I did. "I love you Garroth," I whispered to him.

Part of me was happy to hear those words. But all of me didn't know how to respond. "I don't know," I told her and sat on the ground.

"I get it," I responded and sat on the ground next to him. He was in love with Aphmau to. But the fact that he kissed me back shows that he also has feelings for me. " I'll let you figure it out on your own. But I'm here for you, as a friend." I started comforting him as he cried out on my shoulder.

What did I get to deserve these wonderful people. Natalia just told me that she loved me and I responded like a jerk. Yet she was willing to wait for me. Was I really that great of a guy? Was I really worth that much? I couldn't say anything else I just cried out on her shoulder.

"Would you like to tell me what happened?" I asked Garroth.

The first step was to get it off my chest. Mabey if I did tell her it would take away some jerk points I just got. "I saw someone as I was guarding the party," I started, " I fallowed them out here, but I soon lost them. I continued to search for them...." I could say the last part with out preparing myself. "....instead I found Laurance and Aphmau...." I couldn't finish.

I didn't get how tha was possible. " I don't get it. I passed Laurance as I chased you, and when I was heading to the party I saw Aphmau talking to people in the barn," I explained. I felt bad telling him that, but it was needed.

"....w...w.w-whatttt?" I studdered.