Chapter 3: The Village of Phoenix Drop

Aphmau's POV

Natalia has been in that room all day. I was almost done with her house. I still needed to work on it. I thought of getting someone to take her to see the village. I wanted it to be someone she knew. She had only met four other people. Who were Zoey, Malichi, Levin and Garroth.

I didn't want either of the boys showing her around, for abvious reasons. Then I needed Zoey to look after the boys, so I could do my lord work. That left Garroth. I didn't know how they would act around each other. Their first interaction was not a good one.

He was the only person she knew and would be able to show her around. I went to go find him. He was in the new gaurd tower nearest my house. He was talking to Laurance, I had saw Dante out on patrol. "Hello," I said as I climbed up the ladders.

"Hello there," Laurence responded.

"How can we help you Lady Aphmau?" Garroth asked.

"I was hoping you could show Natalia around the village?" I asked him.

"Wait....who is Natalia...?" Laurance asked. We had told him about how she was now up, not much else besides to give her some time.

"The girl we found unconscious a couple weeks ago," Garroth explained, also relize get our mistake.

"I was actually starting to think her name was Jane," Laurence laughed.

"Not funny," Garroth commented, "but why do you want me to?"

"Yeah, I can do it too if needed," Laurance offered and stood up.

"Not to be rude to you Lauramce, but I think in her state we should do one on she has already met,"I explained,"thus, Garroth."

"I don't think there is much of a difference to our meeting and someone she has not met," Garroth explained.

"What is her condition?" Laurance whispered in my ear.

"All she can remember of her past is her name," I explained to him. I wish I could have taken a picture of his face. It was so halarious, with the perfect mix of confusion, saddness, and surprise. "And Garroth if it has something to do with her cutting you off gaurd..." I was going to say more, but if I did around Laurance he would have never hear the end of it. "She was just scared, and you probably didn't expect the thing that happened to happen."

"I just need to show her around town, right?" he asked.

"Yes, and mabey introduce her to a few people if she feels up with it," I told him. "I should be done with her house at the end of the day. If you are done before then, you can just bring her to me."

Garroth's POV

I understood Lady Aphmau's reasoning, but part of me still didn't want to. She did seem nice, or at least not a threat. She was sitting on the bed playing with the long sleeves of her dress in her hands. She seemed to be lost in thought. She also had taken her stuff out of the chest and had it with her.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat. She was a little startled, she looked up at me. It looked like she had been crying. Who could blame her, she knew nothing about herself.

I couldn't concept the idea of not having a past. I would have said that a month ago I would love to forget my bast, but now seeing Natalia this way....I don't know. I knew my vast was bad, but it made me who I was. With out many of the experiences I had running from Zane I would be a completely different person. I could bare to know nothing about myself, then little how I would usually act.