Chapter 5: Combat Magicks

Garroth's POV

She was by the docks. Natalia was watching the waves go in and out. She was drawing something in the sand. I wen to see if she was alright. "Are you okay?"I asked her. She wiped away what she was drawing.

"As okay as I can be," she sighed. She looked sad. I wanted to cheer her up, but I didn't know how to. Then an idea came to me.

"I'll be right back," I told her and I ran off to the gaurd tower. I climbed the ladder to where we kept extra weapons. I grabbed an iron sword and ran out to her.

"I got this for you," I told her. I handed her the sword.

"Why?" she asked, getting the grip right in her hand.

"Well, you had a sword with you when we found you,"I explained, " I saw it was broken. But I assume you know how to us a sword, and it could possibly bring back some memories."

"Can't hurt," she said, she stood up. I backed up to give her space. She was looking t the sword with interest. She seemed to remember how to use it.

She slashed it across the front off her, and it ended at her side with her arm strait. There was a flash of light. Next thing I knew she was incomplete armor. The armor seemed to sparkle. She had another sword on her back. I just stood there awestrucken.

I saw a flash of reconition in her face. She had a smile across her face. "Kawii ~ Chan was right when Kawii ~ Chan said Natalia~Kun has Magicks!" Kawii ~ Chan yelled as she ran down the path.

"You knew?" Natalia asked.

"Kawii ~ Chan could feel it, but Kawii ~ Chan could not understand it right away,"Kawii ~ Chan responded.

"Why?" I asked.

"It is a rare type of magicks," Natalia explained, " Instead of learning it people are born with it."

"You remember!?" I interjected.

"A few little pieces that involve my powers. Nothing important," she answered.

"Dose Natalia~Kun know how to use her powers?" Kawii ~ Chan asked.

"Yeah..." she answered. Then her armor changed, it was less sparkly and simpler. She still had huge smile on her face. She looked like she just wanted to run for ever. I guess even a little amount of memory back can really make someone happy. I slowly slipped away to get back to work.

Natalia's POV

I was sitting on the sand. The waves calmed me. I felt like I had been around water a lot before. I just started daydreaming, of what my past could have been like. A beach house with only me and the person I loved. We needed to walk along the beach to get to the nearest village. Man, that sounded perfect.

I didn't relize it but I was drawing in the sand. It was the symbol carved on the handle of my broken sword. ( The Cover ) I thought it could lead to more about my past. "Are you okay?" Garroth asked as he walked up. I quickly got ride of the drawing with my hand. I did not need him to ask me questions I did not know the answer to.

"As okay as I can be," I said, it pretty much summed up how I felt. I did not fell that happy, I never felt any happier than I did at the party. I felt that still wasn't as happy as someone could get.

Garroth did not respond. He seemed to be thinking. I didn't know about what. A light bulb went off in his head, "I'll be right back," he told me and ran off. I just sat there in thought, I had a lot to think about with little experience knowledge to know how to understand some things.