Chapter 31

Ariana's POV

~2 weeks later~

Within the past two weeks I've managed to make it home to my house here in Hawaii. The doctor said I'm not in good enough condition to fly until about a months recovery. Hunter and Sam are still here with me, they had to move a couple things around on the schedule, but thankfully since Hunter is supposed to be recovering his schedule wasn't to busy. Only a few interviews here and there which are now changed to phone-in interviews. The two of us can now recover together with the beautiful ocean and sandy beaches as our surroundings, the perfect place to recuperate.

A cool breeze rushes past me from the open doors which lead to the deck that overlooks the ocean. I'm lying in bed staring out at the ice blue ocean admiring how it ombre's from dark blue down to icy light blue waters, because there really isn't that much to do for a person who has many broken bones. I've seen a few dolphin pods and one or two seals pop out of the water. They're all making their way to warmer waters unlike the whales which go a few months earlier. I wish I was out there, bathing in the sun or playing in the water. I love it here in Hawaii, there's so much to do unless you're like me on bed rest. It's not my fault, it's the two drunken fools who put me here in the first place. I guess they only have a few broken bones, I on the other hand died.

"Hey babe I made you some tea. Just the way you like it." Hunter says as he enters the room releasing me from my thoughts.

"Thanks honey." I say with a grin.

"What's wrong?" Hunter asks as he sits on top of the bed cuddling me.

"Oh it's nothing I just wish I was out there riding the waves, or swimming with the dolphins or snorkeling, not in here. Although it is nice you're here."

After a short pause Hunter finally speaks up.

"Okay tell you what how about when you get your casts off in a few weeks we can go to our special place, you know the cove that you took me to when I first came here. It'll be just the two of us we'll hike up there, have lunch, swim around in the lagoon. I was up there a few weeks ago and the waterfall is beautiful right now. How does that sound?" He asks with a grin only a troll could say no to.

"That sounds perfect. I can't wait." I reply as I meet his lips with mine.