Ch. 71

*Three months later*

"It's no hope Ariana there is nothing left out there for me." Hunter whines.

"No I refuse to believe that, and you have to also. Hunter you have to refuse to sink. We will keep trying we will find something that you love."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"It's really a shame that you have to have something to do in order for you to be happy. You aren't content in your soul, and honestly H, that's not good."

"I know I've really been soul searching these past few months." Hunter explains.

"I have an idea get in the car." I demand.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"

Moments later we arrive at an old brick building, it looks like nothing from the outside, but inside is full of wonder.

"Why are we here?"

"You ask to many questions."

Hunter and I climb the flight of stairs to the entrance, and step inside a world of fun.

"No, you know I'm afraid of heights."

"Come on Hunter, you're small enough it'll be fine. You have to learn to let go of your fears. It's not like you'll free fall into the unknown you will land safely on the padded mat. "

I do a couple flips and jump then climb up the ladder, strap myself in and fall.

"How do you know how to do all this?"

Hunter yells up to me.

"I was a gymnast as kid remember."

"Oh yeah forgot about that."

I let out a scream as the strap rips and I fall to the ground smacking hard against it.

---

"Ariana are you ok? You blacked out, how

many fingers am I holding up?"

"Two. Who...who...are you? Whose Ariana?"

"You are and I'm Hunter. Ariana stop messing around." The strange man says.

"I've got to take you to the hospital."

Hunter's POV

"It's highly unlikely, but as I said before a possibility Ariana seems to have suffered just enough trauma to the head to bring back the amnesia." The doctor explains.

"Amnesia what bring back she never had it to begin with." I say confused.

"Hunter, yeah she did it was a year ago if not more. She came back stage that one night when you collapsed. You went to the hospital and she told the band and I all about her amnesia. It was bad too. I'm surprised the car accident in Hawaii didn't bring it back."

"The human body is strange. She must have hit her head just right." The doctor says.

"Can we get a minute?" I ask the doctor.

"Of course."

"What the hell do you mean she had amnesia?! How could I have never heard about this!" I begin to yell as Sam tries to calm me down.

"I guess she didn't want anyone to know. She woke up one day with her memory back and wanted to know where you were. Guess she didn't get that part back, when you left. " Sam goes on.

This can't be happening.