Chapter 1: The Accident

• Dedicated to Luke Towler

            One beautiful day in sunny Oregon Sonya Ann and her best friend Jordin who met for years ago are planning to go to the beach.

            After Sonya Ann grabbed her beach back, she hoped in her car and drove over to Jordin’s house. As she drove up to Jordin’s house, and honked her horn to her pink convertible.

            She grabbed her cell phone and texted her, “Hey bestie, I’m here.”

            Jordin texted back, “Awesome, be right out, just grabbing my beach bag.”

            Shortly after, Jordin runs out of her house with her bag, and jumps into Sonya’s car. Sonya then drives off as Jordin buckled up.

            Sonya reaches over to turn up her stereo with some guy singing his heart out.

            Jordin looks over, “Who’s that you’re playing? Never heard this voice before.”

            Sonya’s face went into shock and looked at her BFF, “OMG, you got to be kidding me.”

            “No, really, who is he?”

            “OMG, it’s Luke Towler. I love him so much. He is super sexy/hot and talented,” Sonya said looking like she was on cloud nine.

            Jordin looked at Sonya’s phone since she had a few pictures on her phone.  “Wow, that’s cool… and so cute.”

            “I know right,” she smiled.

            They headed towards the highway and an hour into their drive, out of nowhere from behind, a crazy young driver, who was drunk in a Ford Mustang, happens to swerve in and out of traffic, and he lost control of the car, and headed toward Sonya’s car.

            “OMG, Sonya look OUT for THAT CAR!” Jordin shouted.

            As Jordin shouted, it was to late. The young guy in the other car slammed into them sideways, and were pinned up between the Ford and the guardrail, pinned inside, and Sonya went unconscious.

~*~*~*~

            Somewhere on the beach in Lincoln City, two friends were loading up their red convertible, and a guy was looking all over for something as the girl was done putting something in the trunk and looks up at her friend.

            “Are you okay?” she asked.

            “Amber, did you see my sunglasses?” he asked looking at her.

            She giggled looking at him, “You goofy ball, use your brain, their on top of your head.”

            He reached up and smiled as he put them over his eyes, “Thank you.”

            She rolled her eyes, “Where is your mind today Luke. You’ve never been scattered brain lately?” she asked as she shut the trunk then smirked, “Did we get too much sun today?”

            “Ha Ha Ha,” he said sarcastically. “Just drive.”

            She laughs as they open the doors, climbed in, and soon they were off with Amber driving them back onto the freeway.

            “Are you going to tell me why your minds not here?” Amber asked. “Your admiring fans want to know,” she adds.

            “Maybe it’s because of the tour coming up,” Luke told her as he was laying his head back on the back of the seat. “Just excited and focused on my very first tour in the US. I mean it’s only two months away,” he said leaning forward to look over at her.