Chapter 12: Cupcakes Date With Amber

Amber was sitting down in bed with pillows around her and in her comfy pjs, and eating her Chinese dinner that she went out to get for takeout and was watching a TV marathon, when she heard a knock on the door.

            She looked at the door, “I didn’t order anything else…” she said quietly. She wasn’t expecting anyone either. Unless.

            “Amber… I know you’re in there.”

            “Shit…” she said softly leaning her head back closing her eyes. “Vete Lucas.” (Go away Luke).

            “No hasta que tú y yo hablamos, junto con Sonya Ann y Harry.” (Not until you and I talk, along with Sonya Ann and Harry.)

            “They’re here too?” she asked and sighed.

            She got up and opened the door. “I’m not coming back, but come on in.” She turned around and let them come in as she went back to her bed and dinner. “Ok you have 5 minutes to say what you want to me, but after those 5 minutes you need to leave," Amber said as she sighed.

            "Amber we are just here and want to know why you ran out on us and want to go back home, we all care about you and want you to come back and stay with us. I need my BFF and help on this tour," Luke says with a lot of compassion.

            "Yeah ever since you have left us and wanted to go back home, Luke has been sad." Sonya Ann said.

            “I didn’t run out on you guys,” she said. “And I’m sorry, but Sonya can take over my job since she’s touring with you now. Harry and I could go out for lunch tomorrow before my flight leaves that night, and I’ll just see you when you get home.”

            "Come on Amber we have been working on this tour for a long time. I just can't have my BFF just leave me know. We always told each other we would be there for each other if one of us needs help. Sonya can't replace you in this job or as a friend even though I love her. We have been through so much, please think about and stay," Luke said with a tear.

            She looked at Luke, “¿Qué parte de 'Lucas Te quiero' no has entendido?” (What part of ‘Luke I love you’ did you not understand?) she so did not want to talk to him in front of the other two. “Yo estaba bien hasta que empezaste a escribir esa canción para Sonya Ann...” (I was fine until you started writing that song for Sonya Ann…). She stopped. “Nunca hizo eso cuando estábamos juntos. No puedo seguir con esto.” (You never did that when we were together. I can’t do this anymore.)

            “No iba a decirle Amber hasta el próximo espectáculo para que usted descubra, pero yo iba a cantar una canción sobre la amistad que he escrito, pero yo estaba como '¿por qué ahora ya Amber nos abandona y volver a casa'. Se nos hace triste usted está dejando, pero usted tiene que saber que el amor Sonya y tienes Harry ahora, sino que son la amistad siempre estará ahí, no importa lo que pase, por lo que te ruego que te quedes por favor que todo lo que necesitamos sobre todo a mí,” Luke said. (I wasn't gonna tell you Amber until the next show for you to find out, but I was gonna sing a song about our friendship that I wrote, but I was like ‘why now since Amber is leaving us and going home’. It makes us all sad you are leaving, but you got to know I love Sonya and you have Harry now, but are friendship will always be there no matter what happens, so I beg you to stay please we all need you especially me.)

            She sighed, “I’m sorry. But I need time Luke.”

            "How much time do you need cause the next show is coming up quick."