Chapter 9: Catching The Eyes of The Wonderer

“Olive Garden.”

            “Yum!” everyone said in the car.

            As everyone hoped out of the car, Amber pulled Sonya Ann aside and told her that she felt one of the lads was looking at her in the car on the way there, but not sure which one.

            “I don’t know who,” she said softly. “Guess we just watch them all carefully.”

            “It’s just weird and creeps my out. I hate that feeling of being watched. I know when Luke does it, but someone else it’s odd.”

            “We’ll just get a table and sit to visit with them all and find out. Remember, Zayn, Lou, and Liam already has girlfriends, so it has to be either Harry or Niall.”

            She nods as they got their table inside and went around a big table to sit down.

            Not even two seconds later a pair of eyes started at Amber again. As Sonya Ann tapped Amber they stopped looking at her.

            "I think I know which one is looking at you.”

            "Who," asked Amber.

            "I saw and it was Harry," Sonya whispered.

            "Awww how sweet," Amber whispered back as she glanced at Harry.

            "Isn't he one of your favorites Amber?"

            "Yes, he is so cute."

            "Maybe I can have Luke talk to him for you later."

            "Oh really, that would be lovely."

            Just then Luke tapped Sonya Ann. "So what's you ladies talking about?"

            "Oh nothing I need to talk to you later in private," Sonya Ann said. "But for now let's order because I am starving.”

            “Okay,” he smiled as they all ordered lunch.

            Amber relaxed a little bit, but was nervous now knowing it was Harry that was watching her. He was cute and was her favorite, next to Louis of course, she didn’t believe the Larry thing was real, but the friendship/brotherly love was there. She just was quiet as everyone visited with Luke and asking him stuff about himself and his music and the tour that was coming up.

            After about 20 minutes there food was brought out to them and they were all ready to eat. As they were eating they chatted up now with the lads of One Direction.

            Luke did notice that his friend Amber was really quiet and shy while they were all visiting, and knew that Amber liked them, but why be shy around them. She was fine at the arena during the M&G. But he just pushed that thought to the side for now and they were all visiting and telling each other stories about each other, and Luke’s parents did have to tell everyone about their little boy while he was singing. Even phones came out for everyone to see Luke’s YouTube account and his home videos and covers he did, even written a few of his own.

            “You are really good Luke,” Liam said.

            “Thank you,” he smiled.

            “You should come out and sing Little Things with us mate,” Niall said.

            Luke grinned, “I would be honored.”