Chapter 13: Luke Finally Talks To Amber Again

Luke was staring at his phone hoping and praying that Amber would just call him back and tell him her answer, but it wasn’t working. He wished that he could just read her mind on what was taking her so long to answer or why she hasn’t said anything yet.

            Luke, Sonya Ann, and the other remaining four of 1D, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn, were all in a suite that 1D shares and were all playing a video game while Luke was watching them win or lose and Sonya Ann was playing with them too, getting help or she already knew how to.

            It was hours since Harry left, and around 11pm, the door to the suite opened up, and Harry walks in. Luke got a little excited seeing him hoping Amber was with him, but allas she wasn’t behind him as he walked in. Luke slumps back in the chair he hasn’t moved from for the past hour.

            “Hey lads,” Harry said going over.

            “Harry!” Louis asked looking over. “How was your date with Amber mate?” he asked.

Harry didn't say anything for a moment and then Louis asked Harry again.

            "Harry did you have a good time on your date with Amber?"

            "Umm I really did," Harry said with a smile.

            "That's all you're gonna say?" Liam asked.

            “Hey, I don’t kiss and tell, you all know that,” Harry said and watched Luke, not sure how to talk to him about him texting and calling Amber. “Well, there is one thing that was kind of begging Amber and upset her tonight.”

            “What?” Niall asked looking over.

            Harry went toward everyone and sat down on a couch facing Luke. “Her phone was just vibrating during dinner, and someone just wouldn’t leave her alone and left messages and texts to call back while we were on our date.”

            “Oh no, what did Amber do?” Zayn asked.

            “Do you know who it is?” Sonya Ann asked.

            “Amber shut her phone off so that we could enjoy our date in peace, and that person is in this room.” Harry looked over. “Do you have anything to say Luke?” he asked.

            Everyone looked at him.

            "No all I want to know if Amber is alright and if she said anything to you about her decision Harry, I need to know, she is my best friend, so spill the beans mister," Luke said looking at him.

            Harry sighed, "I can't do that Luke, Amber is gonna have to come to you and tell you yourself on what she has decided," Harry said. “She wanted to enjoy the date without having to think about you, the tour, everything. She wanted to have a fun night, not pressure.”

            Luke slowly back slumping more on the couch and a tear started to fall from his face.

            "It's gonna be alright," Sonya Ann said as she went over and sat down to hug Luke and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Just don’t bother her and let her come to us.”

            Luke’s phone went off, and he smiled, checked the message and frowns.

            “What’s wrong?” Sonya asked.

            “Luke, I’m sorry but you have to leave me alone. The more you check in and ask, the more likely I’ll never answer, take more time, or just flat out say no. You’re pushing me away more and more and I know damn sure Sonya Ann and Harry doesn’t want that to happen. Good night and I will see you when I’m ready,” he read. Luke started to cry.