Chapter 11: Finding Amber

Next day come and Luke woke up sad.

            "What's wrong love," Sonya Ann asked Luke.

            "I am still sad Amber just randomly left without telling me. I wonder where she is going or if she will come back.”

            "Yeah I wonder too, but we are going to have to break the new now to Harry."

            "Oh no, the date they were supposed to have it sometime this week. I hope this doesn't turn out in to a bigger disaster than it already has now become. We need Amber; I wonder who we will get her back now," Luke said as he gave Sonya Ann a hug.

~*~*~*~

            Later, Harry was on his bus with his guard waiting for Amber to come over for their all afternoon/evening date. He had it all planned out. Go bike riding, have a picnic in the park,  go see a movie of her choice, and then dinner and dancing. It was going to be great.

            He just watched out the table window, and not seeing her. Figuring she was a girl, he would give her time since he really didn’t give her a time but before noon. But as one rolled around, Harry had torn the petals off the flowers he had for her, and a few cups of herbal tea to calm down, but it wasn’t working.

            “Does she know it’s today mate?” Liam asked.

            “Of course,” Harry told him as his friends were there waiting with him too. “Time and date, I told her.”

            “Maybe she forgot,” Zayn told him.

            “I don’t think so, she’s had that planner on her like her life depended on it. She had written it down, I watched her.”

            “Are you sure ‘she’ wrote it down Harold,” Niall asked. “Did you see her put it down?”

            Harry thought about it, “Yes.” He got up and headed out the door. “I’m going to go see what’s going on… no one disses Harry Styles.”

            He walked off the bus as the lads go over to the window to watch him walking over there to knock on Luke’s bus.

            “Any bets on that she forgot?” Louis asked.

            “Any bets she doesn’t want to go out with him?” Zayn asked.

            Bets were placed as they watch.

~*~*~*~

            Harry goes to the door and bangs on it. “AMBER! GET OUT HERE! WE’RE LATE!” he yelled.

            He heard movement on the bus, and the door opens and it’s Sonya Ann.

            “Hello Harry?” she smiled.

            “Where is Amber? We had a date today.”

            “Oh, well… um… you see… the thing is… she’s not here.”

            “What do you mean she’s not here? I told her to come to the bus for our date at 11.”

            “I mean she didn’t walk off for a meeting, I mean she left left. She packed her bags and left early this morning.”

            “Why didn’t anyone tell me?” he asked almost yelling.

            “Look, Luke’s really bummed right now. He won’t tell me why Amber left. We don’t know where she is. No one really knows where she went. But I’m assuming back home to Spain.”