chapter 2

(Name) looked blankly at the board, mind wandering off. She tried to pay attention in class, but it seemed like there was a magnet attached to the window. (Name)'s eyes were helplessly attracted to it. There was a joyous couple prancing below her. They had happy ending, something (Name) wished she herself could have. She noticed the male had brown hair with familiar wavy ends. (Name) spotted the sparkling (Color) eyes of her best friend. She turned away, feeling sick. She felt strangely empty, and there was a pit in her stomach. (Name) grimaced slightly. It hurt, a lot.

(Name) decided to stop being melancholic and started to doodle in a blank page of her notebook. She found herself drawing a certain male, with deep blue eyes and dark ebony hair. She blushed lightly and tried to be attentive to the lesson being taught by the 100 year old teacher. Suddenly, she remembered that she had to go to that cafe to meet Kageyama! What was the name of the cafe? She pondered, until it struck her. Anteiku!

(Name) excitedly jotted down notes, motivated to keeping going until the end comes. With those thoughts, the day passed quickly.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. (Name) jumped up and started to run out, not noticing that she ran past her friend, Oikawa. He looked at her, puzzled. (Name) ran out to meet Kageyama in the nearby cafe. She found the boy standing outside.

"Kageyama!" (Name) happily ran to him and embraced him. He stuttered and ushered her inside.

"Just to let you know, I can't come all the time," Kageyama admitted as (Name) nodded. "I have volleyball club practice."

"Understood! Can I come watch you practice sometime? I've played here and there," (Name) chatted. That brought her the thought of Oikawa. He always made her practice with him when they were kids. (Name) bitterly chuckled inwardly.

"Ah, sure. I'm sure Daichi won't mind.." Kageyama said and ordered a cup of milk and a (Favorite Flavor) sundae.

"Ha! I'll be sure to surprise Daichi with my presence!" (Name) puffed out her chest playfully. "When's practice?"

"Tomorrow," Kageyama responded and the waiter came back with their order.

"Ne, I hope I'm not causing too much trouble," the female looked down at her feet, her mood dropping.

"O-O-Of course not!!" Kageyama shouted a little too loudly. She giggled and smiled brightly at Kageyama.

"I really appreciate it, Kageyama," (Name) said quietly and scooped some of her melting sundae. "I really like hanging out with you."

"A-Any time!!" Kageyama blushed furiously and tried to hide his blush by turning away. (Name) giggled, causing him to turn even more red, if possible.

"I can still see your red ears."
°•°•°•°•°•°
I'm sorry it's so short! The drama is going to start next chapter!! Dun dun dun. Vote for this story? I'll appreciate it very much!! I'm very sorry for being jalapeño business. Get it? [ winks ]