Beach Time... Uh Not Quite Yet- Chapter 5

Jacie's POV

Yay! We are about to walk down to the beach and I can't wait! Harry and I put a bunch of hot dogs, marshmellows, chocolate, and grahm crackers in a big picnic basket. We also grabbed a a blanket and chairs for everyone.

"Hey Harry? I don't have a swim suit. Or any clothing for that matter." I said hoping that he would know what to do.

"Oh! Ummm I think Paul had said that there is a room with clothing for you..." Harry responded.

"Oh, ok I guess I will go look for that then."

"Have fun with that. This beach house is huge!"

"I know!" I laughed. I then left the room to go look for the room that contains my clothing.

I walked around for a little bit and then finally found the room that I would be staying in for the next 3 months. The room was huge! The bed was a King size bed and it had beautiful covers on it. They were pink and blue. There was a door that lead to a balcony that had pretty chairs sitting out. I spotted The closet door and walked over to it. I opened the door and it revealed a very large walk-in closet. The closet was full of dresses and very beautiful clothing that looked very expensive, as well as the makeup table that was completely covered in new makeup and just about every color of nail polish you could think of. There was a jewelery box the size of my dresser at home and it was full of jewelery. This was the closet of every girls dreams. It was amazing.

"Do you like it?" I heard someone ask. I quickly turned around, startled by the sudden presence of sound. I saw Harry standing there with a smile on his face.

"It's amazing." I replied, awe seeping through my words.

"I Think the swim suits are over there in that dresser." Harry said pointing to the decent size dresser that was labled SWIMSUITS AND BEACH STUFF. Wow very specific there, huh?

"Are you sure? I think that might be full of sweaters for the winter..." I asked Harry Keeping a straight face.

"Oh, No. Maybe you are right. Lables are usually wrong anyway. So lets make a bet..." Harry said seriously, " If I'm right you have to... Kiss me!"

"What?! Why?!" I questioned.

"Because I said so" Harry said with a smirk on his face. 

"And If I am right?" I asked.

"If you are right then... hmmm... I will let you straighten my hair, take a picture, and post it on every social networking website that you have and you can tag me in it."

"Deal!" I said, Throwing my hand out to shake his hand.

The two of us slowlymade our way over to the dresser.

"On three.... One ... Two... THREE!!!" WE said together, opening the drawers. And inside revealed...

"What?!" Harry said, looking quite surprised.

I started dancing around the room, singing "HAHAHA I WIN, I WIN" Like a 4 year old. 

"Actually..." Harry started, "No you don't..."

"What do you mean 'I don't'?" I questioned, confused.

"Well I opened the wrong drawer..." Harry said, sounding as if it were an accident, but we all know that he isn't a very good actor. I mean really, haven't you seen iCarly?

"WHAT?!" I asked.

"I opened the drawer that was labled 'WINTER WEAR' and it had winter clothing in it. So I guess I should probably open the drawer labled 'SWIMSUITS AND BEACH STUFF'..." Harry said with a smirk on his face.