Wet Burgers- Chapter 13

Niall's POV

I noticed that Jacie and Harry slipped away while I was talking to Lacy.

"Are you not going to go swimming?" I asked Lacy. She looked down at the ground and shook her head, no. "Why not? The pool isn't to cold..." I told her. I wonder why she doesn't want to go swimming...

"That's not really the reason that I'm not wanting to go swimming." She told me, keeping her gaze towards the ground. I looked at her for a second before turning my attention back towards the grill to flip the burgers.

"Well are you going to tell me the reason?" I asked her.

"Nope" She said popping the 'P'.

"Well. Why's that?" I asked her playfully.

"Because you don't need to know." She said almost instantly.

"I will know one day!" I said in a sing-song voice. She giggled at me when I said that.

After the burgers were cooked I took them off the grill and set them on a plate. I sat them on the table and everyone sat down. Well, everyone except for Harry and Jacie. They were still inside. I wonder what they are doing...

Once everyone was seated we all got our food and started to eat. There was a lot of small talk going on between everyone.

Harry walked out of the door with Jacie following behind. He was in his board shorts and Jacie was wearing a big t-shirt that was white with black stripes. Her shirt came down to about mid thigh covering up almost all of her bruises. There were very few that were visible.

Harry walked over to the table and pulled out a chair so that Jacie could sit down. After they sat down we all gathered our food and started to eat.

Jacie's POV

After a while of eating I felt something hit my face. I looked down to see a piece of bread laying on the ground. I gazed around the table when me eyes landed on someone that was refusing to make eye contact with me. Of course it would be him!

Louis. I glared at him before pelting him with a piece of pineapple. But unfortuneatly I have a crap aim and it ended up hitting Zayn. He looked at me and threw a pretty decent size piece of watermelon at me, but he ended up hitting Liam's shoulder. He glared at me. I noticed Niall reach across Lacy as if he was protecting her. Aw how sweet.

Soon there was food everywhere! I was covered in ketchup and mustard. Everyone else was too! Well everyone except Niall and Lacy, they snuck away earlier and I have yet to see them.

Food was everywhere! Veggies all over the ground and there were even burgers in the pool. GROSS!!! Wet Burgers!

"JACIEEEEEE!!!!!" I heard someone call my name. Before I knew it, I saw Harry running towards me at full speed. Soon I was lifted up and before I knew it, my body made contact with the warmish water.

Soon I reserfaced and looked around the pool to see if I could find Harry. Where did he go?! I continued to look around the pool but there was no sign of him. I swam over to the shallow end of the pool, leaving a trail of red and yellow behind me. I was still covered in condements. My long, blonde hair was the color red from the ketchup! I am so gonna kill who ever did this to my hair!!! Oh MY Gosh!!! I sound like Zayn!

I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and before I knew it, I was under the water once again.

I opened my eyes under the water and I saw a certain curly hair boy.  I could see his blurry figure right in front of me. I couldn't help but smile as his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me into him. He planted a quick kiss on my lips before pulling me towards to surface once again. I will admit that it was getting a little difficult to breathe down there...

"Harold!!!" I yelled at him, " I am so going to get back at you for this!!!" I continued, trying to hold back a smile.

"Oh really? And what exactly do you plan on doing about it, huh?" Harry asked with a smirk clear on his face.

"That's for me to know..." I started, walking closer to him, brushing my lips against his ear, "And you to find out..." I stepped back and smirked at Harry's face. I turned around and swam back to the shallow end of the pool and started walking out of the pool.

I looked down and realized that I still had on a swim suit coverup. It was covering all of the horrible bruises that were covering my mid section. The coverup was a little bit see through and you could see some of the bruises that are on my stomach. I looked at the ground, finding a sudden intrest in the cement. I wrapped my arms around my abdomin to hide some of the bruises.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I immediately felt myself tense up. "You look fine. Don't worry about it. None of us care." Harry's soothing voice whispered in my ear. 

He turned me around so that I was facing him and place a soft kiss on my lips. This kiss wasn't long at all, it was a sweet kiss. Once he pulled away, He gave me a sympathetic smile and I returned it with a soft smile. 

"Well I guess Niall and Lacy hit it off pretty well. Ya?"Harry said. 

"Yup, They sure did." I replied, smiling, "Speaking of, where did Niall and Lacy go?" I asked, looking around for them. 

"That's a good question... I have no idea where they disappeared to!" Harry said. He also started looking around too. "Oh well! Come on! Let"s go get back in the pool." He said pulling at my coverup. It was still dripping wet!

"Harry! Nooooo!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but it was to late. I was already placed on Harry's shoulder. Sooner than later, I am under the water with Harry's arms around my waist.

I wonder where Niall and Lacy went...

~~~A/N~~~

I know that it is a late update and I know that it isn't that long but I wanted to update and then I would talk about where Niall and Lacy disappeared to next chapter. It was supposed to be included in this chapter but I wanted to update for you all. I am so sorry that I haven't been updating on a regular basis but I told you that I might not be able to... Ok so you all should feel very lucky because I decided that I would type this instead of doing my homework, so ya.... But oh well I'll do it tomorrow before school or something.

Anyway... Thank you all for reading. I am sorry again for the late update and I will try to get the next chapter up sooner... Please don't hate me! I promise that I won't completely stop updating until I finish this story! And I won't go months with out updating...  Imight just tyoe what I can and decide that I should probably update and then find a good stopping point and stop there for that chapter, if that made any sense at all.... But I will try to update more often but no official promises.

Ok! Love you all! BED TIME!!! ;P