Lacy- Chapter 11

Jacie's POV

When I woke up I felt a pair of arms around me. I turned to see Harry. He was still asleep. I saw my phone sitting on the night stand so I grabbed it so that I could text Lacy. I already had a text from her.

L- Hey let's meet at the little cafe on the corner at 11, ya?

J- Sounds great! I'll see you then!

I replied back to her and noticed that it was almost 10:30. Oh crap! I need to get up and get ready!

I ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I turned on the water then turned to the mirror. I didn't realize how badly my face was bruised. That's going to take a lot of makeup to cover that up. I hopped into the shower.

After I finished up in the shower I grabbed a towel around me and dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around me and then walked back into my room. Harry was still asleep, he looked so peaceful.

I walked into the closet and started looking through all of the clothes. I decided that it was probably best to wear something that will cover up my legs since they were bruised. I decided on a pair of blueish-greenish colored skinny jeans, and a white sleeveless blouse. I walked over to where the shoes are and found some TOMS. I am weird so I decided to wear one that matched my jeans, on my left and a white one on my right. I put on a sprial bracelet, earings, and I changed my iPhone case. That is my favorite thing to do, change my case to make it match my outfit. I painted my nails and then walked over to the makeup table to do my makeup. I made sure to cover all of the visible bruises and scars. By the time I was finished I had a bunch of makeup on. I made sure that I was completely covered up and looked decent. I left my hair alone and then I walked down the stairs.

( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93958644   Jacie's outfit)

I walked into the kitchen and saw Liam standing there. "Hey Jacie!" He told me in a cheery voice. he was making scrambled eggs. Niall was sitting at the table waiting for food, I'm assuming.

"Hey guys!" I told the two of them, "Where's Louis?" I asked Liam.

"He ran to the store... Something about wanting to make a carrot cake for dinner."

"Ummm.... Ok. Whale... I'm going to spend the day with Lacy! Soooo.... Byeee!!!" I said, skipping to the door.

"Wait!" I heard Liam call after me. I turned around to him, "We are having dinner tonight. A cook-out! You should bring Lacy! We are gonna chill in the back and swim in the pool. I don't really understand why there is a pool when there is a big ocean so close but what ever! Anyway..." Liam sounded excited. I don't know why though. 

"Ummm... Well if you are going to be the one manning the grill I think we have a dinner date..." I said playfully. Liam wasn't the best cook. Liam faked a hurt face.

"Well fine then! But actually... Niall is going to be the one cooking, not me." Liam said, saying Niall a little bit louder than everything else for emphases.

"Good! Well I better go before I'm late! Lacy is expecting me to meet her at 11! Bye!" I waved as I finally walked out of the door. I walked to the coffee shop that was about 10 minutes away from the house. 

Lacy and I lived in the same neighborhood and we always met up at this little cafe. When ever we needed to get out of the house and away from every thing and everyone, this is the place we would go. We came here all the time actually... It didn't really matter what we were there for but we were there so often that we are known as usuals. We get the same thing every time, we know everyone that works there, and we even help out when it gets a little too busy for the few waitresses and waiters that work here. There are probably about four employees that work here. It was very small and there weren't very many people that knew about it.