Day One- Chapter 17 2/2

Jacie's POV

My back is facing the door and I'm too afraid to turn around. I don't really want to know who is standing behind me right now. I hear foot steps and they grew louder as they near me. I can feel the presence of a body standing next to me. I am too scared to turn towards to person in fear of who might be standing there.

As the person squats down beside me and sit on the floor, I flinch when their hand makes contact with the small of my back and the deep voice speaks again,  "Are you okay?" 

I quickly recover when I recognize the familiar. I slowly turn my head to face him. We make eye contact. 

It was Harry.

I felt so relieved to see his face and not anyone else. I let out a breath that I hadn't even know that I was holding. Harry's face held concern, his eye brows knitted together and his lips in a soft frown.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I took a breath and slowly nodded and he continued, "What happened just then?" I shook my head, trying to clear it and come up with an answer.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't- I don't know what happened. I just haven't done that in a long time and the last time I had danced it didn't end well. Let's just say that George happened to show up around the same time you did and the night did not end well for me." I told Harry.

"Oh. I'm sorry that I scared you. But you were dancing really well. It was a lovely song. You really did pull quite a bit of beauty from all that pain." He smiled at me, trying to lighten up the situation. I shook my head towards him.

"You can't say things like that." I made a point to tell him.

His eyebrows knitted together, "And why's that?" He asked me. 

"Because. You can't" I simply stated and then shrugged my shoulders.

"So I can't speak the truth and tell my wonderful girlfriend thsat she is beautiful?" He questioned me raising an eyebrow.

"Guess not!" I said then I jumped up and strutted across the room with a very large smirk on my face. 

 "Oh, Ok." Harry said sarcastically as he got up to come after me. Once he caught up tp where I was standing, which didn't take long because I wasn't that far away. "So what exactly are we supposed to do today? I never really quite comprehended that part." Harry asked.

"I don't know. I kinda just thought that we would explore the place for a little bit then maybe go for a swim or something like that. For today anyway, tomorrow we will probably start the lessons and stuff. My mom will probably tell me what we are suppose to do, lioke give me a weekly agenda or something. She's a very organised person. I clearly did not take after her in anyway other than her looks." I told him matter-o-factly with a smile.

"Okay, well what are we going to do right now?" He continued his questioning.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows in the process.

"You could dance again, that was pretty hot." Harry smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him a hard, but playful, glare. "What I was just suggesting?! You were the one who asked what I thought we should do" He said, rasing his shoulders and playing innocent. I just smiled and shook my head. "So, what are we going to do?"

"Well ya know, since you watched me dance how about you get over there and show me some of you 'moves'?" I said sarcastically, but nevertheless it is Harry that we are talking about. He jumped up off the ground and walked to the middle of the floor. "Ohmigosh" I laughed because he was actually going to dance.