Two Piece- Chapter 12

Jacie's POV

After about ten minutes the boys and I were able to snap Lacy out of her state of shock and bring her back to Earth. She gave me a glare.

"You never said that you were staying with One Direction?!" Lacy whisper- yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at her. Her face was priceless! I saw Niall looking at her, he had a cute smile on his face. OOOOH I think someone has a crush!!! Lacy looked around and smiled. "Hi, I'm Lacy..."

Niall was the first one up and he ran over to Lacy. "Hi, I'm Niall!" He told her holding his hand out to shake hers. Once her hand was in his, he brought her hand up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand. Lacy giggled a little bit. After Niall was finished, all of the other boys went and introduced themselves.

"Now, are we all ready to go and start this cook out?!?!"  Niall shouted.

"YEAHHHHH" We all yelled together.

"Let's all go put on our swim suits?!" Zayn shouted to everyone. We all nodded and I took Lacy up the stairs and into my room.

***

"So Lacy... Here are all of the swim suits." I told her opening the drawer.

"Do they know?" Lacy asked. I knew what she was reffering to. My scar. I nodded my head.

"Ya I told them everything last night when I came home. I was kind of wearing a dress that was shredded and had bruises all over my body..." I told her. She nodded in response.

" So what swim suit are you going to wear?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"I don't know... I mean I am still pretty bruised up from last night and I'm sure the boys aren't wanting to see that..." She nodded her head in understanding.

"Ya... I am kinda bruised up to... I accidentally dropped a glass dish on the kitchen floor a few nights ago and it shattered... Let's just say, he wasn't to happy with me after that..." Lacy said. With each other there was no holding back. We told each other everything. We never keep secrets and it wasn't difficult to tell each other things.

"Ahhh Ok. Well, I guess we could just not swim..." I said sounding unsure. Darn I really like swimming. Stupid bruises!

"Ya..." Lacy agreed. We walked down the stairs, leaving our phones upstairs in my room so that they wouldn't get wet.

When Lacy and I walked outside, Niall was standing at the grill while the rest of the boys were sitting near the pool. They all had their swim suits on.

Lacy walked over and started talking the Chef Niall and I just sort of stood there awkwardly.

Harry turned around and saw me standing there. He flashed me a smile, showing off his dimples. Then stood up from his place by the pool and walked over to me.

"Hey, aren't you going to swim?" He asked me. I shook my head, no. Harry frowned slightly, "Why?" His eyebrows furrowed. I looked down at the ground, taking a sudden intrest in my shoes. Harry sighed. He grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled me lightly, "Come on..." He pulled me inside the house and up the stairs back to my room.

Harry dropped my hand once we were inside of my room. "Sit." He demanded, pointing to the bed. I shot him a confused look and he continued to stare at me while pointing at my bed. I finally gave in and took a seat on the bed.

Harry walked into my closet. I heard him looking through stuff. What is he doing? I thought to myself.

Harry walked out of the closet with his hands behind his back. He walked over to the bed and sat down beside me. He moved his hands so that they were laying in his lap. He was holding something but I wasn't to sure of what it was...