Memories,Tears, and Living in a Nightmare- Chapter 10

Jacie's POV (Right after Brad)

"That's time." George said as he walked over to the bed I was tied to. I think it's around one in the morning, give or take.

Brad groans but slowly removes himself from me. He picks up his clothes and starts putting them on. He finally left. But George hadn't. He was still standing by my side. He took off his belt and looked at me with those tiny eyes that were full of hate. I don't know what I did to him, but he hated me.

He lifted his arms up with his belt in hand. Soon enough the cold metal made contact with my skin, leaving a stinging sensation to run through my whole body. "This is what happens when you decide that you want to talk back to me." He yelled. The belt made contact with my left thigh, the pain was outrageous. A few tears had managed to escape my eyes as George continued to hit me with the metal part of his belt. After about thirty minutes of him hitting me, he fell to the floor. I assume he had a lot to drink because when He drinks too much he over reacts. He must have passed out from the alcohol.

I looked up at my tied hands and noticed that the knot that was tied, was tied to tight for me to untied from where I am. Luckily, these bed frames were wood and very old. I took a few deep breaths and pulled my hands up towards the ceiling with all the strength that I could muster up. I heard a cracking noise. I wasn't sure if it was one of my wrists or the wood but right now I didn't care. I did it one more time, this time I broke free. The wood split apart, letting my still tied hands come to where I would be able to untie the knot.

The rope wasn't nearly as tight as it was before and it was easier to untie. I was quite thankful for that. After I untied the rope and removed it from my hands, I stood up and walked around George's unconscious body.

I walked up the stairs slowly, making sure that I didn't make any noise.

Once I was at the top of the stair case I started making my way to the stair case so that I could go to my room and change. By the time I made it to the stair case I noticed the someone standing behind me. Their hot breath on my neck. I stood, frozen. I felt arms slither around my waist and turn me around quickly.

Brad.

"Ready for round 2?" He asked me. His voice was hard and cold. I shook my head no and started wiggling around trying to break free from his grasp. He only tightened his grip.

"S-stop." I whimpered, "P-please." I felt a hot tear fall from my eye. Brad's hand made contact with my face. He threw me on the floor.

"Whatever. I don't need you, Slut." He said. His voice full of hate. With that he walked back into the room that he was in before.

I picked myself up off the ground and quickly walked out of the house. It was very dark outside and I wasn't to sure how to get back to the beach house. I found a payphone and tried to remember one of the boys phone numbers. I thought for about ten minutes then remembered Niall's number. It's only two, he should still be up.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. and a while I got his voicemail so I decided to try and find my way there.

After about an hour of walking, I found the house and slowly walked to the door. I went to open the door and heard music playing. I walked in and saw the boys dancing and being crazy. I closed the door and they all stopped dancing and no one moved.

After a little bit, all of the boys shouted bye at Liam's laptop and sat on the couch. I walked over towards The living area and stood there awkwardly while all of the boys looked me up and down. I felt a little cold so I hugged my arms to my body. Harry must've noticed this because he handed me one of his many sweatshirts.